Alone

A yellow lizard monster rushed into the room, I snarled at them. They began to speak but the studdered a lot. I don't want to listen to them babble, as I spat acid at the lizard a human walked in and moved them out of the way. I gently nudged one of the eggs so a facehugger would come out. As it came out (of the closet lol) I pinned the human down so the face hugger would have a easy host. As the face hugger set its self on the humans face and coiled its tail around the humans neck, I heard many footsteps running to this room. If there's more humans I have to let the face huggers get latched onto them.

-time skip, am bored, they tranquilled you. Also I can't spell lol-

I woke up in a very spacious area, it was mostly rocky with plants here and there

I woke up in a very spacious area, it was mostly rocky with plants here and there. The air smelled stale of humans and monsters, gross if you ask me. Getting up I noticed walls that were "cleverly" hidden. As I wandered around I noticed small wildlife, mostly small feathered flying things. Watching them gave me a thought, how were they flying?, do they know they are trapped?

One suddenly landed somewhat close. I of course ate it. I continued to wander, nothing else was grabbing my attention so I found a patch of grass and laid down on it. It was close to a wall and I could hear muffled murmurs.

- tem skip to a few days later -

The yellow monster came in regularly with a strange fish monster. Such strange beings. Do they not have a queen? Or are they acting upon their queens orders? Either way they are strange beings. I have thought about attacking them but I have no need to do so. I simply watch them, them doing strange motions and putting brightly and vast colored block in front of me. By in front I mean several meters away. (Meter = 3 feet) I rarely interacted with them. I'm feeling lonely.. I hate this feeling.. I don't want to get up. Why do so if I have nothing to protect?

It has been a few days. I can sense another presence. But this presence makes my blood boil with hate. On a instinctual level. But I am patient, I'll let it come to me. I know it can sense me too, I can hear it's hateful screeches through the wall.