A fight and a stranger

I have thought about making a shelter since it "rains". I don't have a problem with it, it's just that I'm feeling lonely, dispite my aggressive neighbor being louder than when a craft takes off.

The xeno morph, by the sound of it, was being lead to a door into my space. Quickly getting up and lowering my head into a defensive position, the door barely even opened before a red warrior burst out and charged full speed at me. I simply threw it and smacked it around for a while. Warriors are pretty easy to take down.

Watching it die, bleeding out and screeching, I picked up another presence. It was that one facehugger back in the craft! I ran over to the doors and loudly called to the now xenomorph. I didn't get a response but I repeatedly called for them. I sat at the door hoping to get some sort of response, but I never did, I sat their all day long, waiting.

Resting my head against the door, I knew that I wouldn't fit through the doorway from my size, I'd rather not charge through the wall that I don't know what's on the other side of this wall.

Small thoughts bubbled in my mind, 'Are they okay?? Can I see them? I hope their ok'

-time skip cause I'm the author lol-

Laying in a grassy spot, relaxing, when the door opened. As I turned my head to look it was a shortish skeleton.. how odd. They slowly walked up to me, clipboard and pen in hand.

-zero motivation to finish this-