The DI

India-New Delhi(3.30 pm):

"Mr.Sid,can you pull up that transmission from the flight report again please?"

Yes Sir.

These are the recording of the audio.We have no video output as off yet.

The phone rings.

"This is the disaster management department.", said Mr.Sid.

" We have had another sighting Sir! ",said the voice at the other end of the line.

" Where!?"

Phone clicks

"Sir,another DI took place."

"Whats missing now?"

"Ummmm......its a Boeing Sir.It didn't go missing.It appeared."

"Where!?'

" About 3000 feet directly above us Sir "

"Any other surprises left Mr.Sid?"

"One more Sir", he replied.

" What is it."

"Its the Air Force One,Sir!"

"Oh my god! Evacuate this building.And get the doctor on the line, now! We need his research on the 'Dream Intercept'

" Right away Sir !"

England-London(3:32 pm):

"Contact HQ now!Tell them we have a code delta in our hands.Request permission for "Deep impact" now!

"Captain!",called out the field Sargent.

"What is it ?",replied the captain.

" Our 5th batallion which was on its way to war offshore went missing!"

"What do you mean by missing!?", replied the captain.

" The mist descended upon them.By the time it cleared,they were gone.Not on the radar anymore",replied the field Sargent

"Locate them right now!!!"

"Sir!  We have new Intel. The Americans are under attack at Washington DC!",told the field Sargent.

"By who?"

"The fifth batallion. Sir", replied the field Sargent with a look of dread on his face.

U.S-Washington D C(3.33 pm):

"Son.Can you go out and check on your sister?"

"Where is she?", replied the son.

"Out by the garage.She was with her phone"

Front door opens and closes

"That kid is becoming into something alright.Right Mary?"

"If you consider checking on your sister a job,sure why not.He becoming Something alright", replied Mary.

Shuffling of feet

Front door bangs shut

" Son.Why are you covered in blood?"

"Sis,she's dead", he replied back with no emotion in his voice.

" What do you mean?Are you sure you are OK son?"

"Dad.Maybe we should hide.For safety reasons"

"Why?"

"Because there is are bodies lying everywhere outside. And an army with a shoot on sight order is heading our way."

"How do you know of this?"

"Because that is what the soldier told me before he stabbed me", said the son.He clutched his abdomen where there was a large blood stain and then collapsed on the ground!

The White House-

"Get hold of Air Force one now!",told the First Lady.

" I am sorry,but that is not possible Ma'am"

"What do you mean by that.I said get hold of..........."

"It just crashed into the parliament building in New Delhi,India ma'am"

India-New Delhi(3:35 pm):

TV cracks dimly

Reporter: We have a casualty number of about 3000 and a total of more than 2000 deaths and rising. This is an act of war by the terror group.In recent times......wait........we have something here.......we are getting news that the Air Force One has crashed into the 'Rashtrapathi Bhavan',the parliament building.

There are reports that the same terrorist group may be involved in this incident. The plans being caried through the DI, nobody could have foreseen this. Its like 9/11 all over again.Only this time,we fear entire cities to be wiped out!

TV switches off.