Strider and Gidget

(No one's P.o.v)

-2035-
October 6th
7:09pm
[Hong Kong Shatterdome]

Cherno, Crimson, Coyote and Ronin were in the launch bay, looking out at the water.

It felt so strange being human, especially when they had their memories back.

"It's quite fascinating to see humans from this point of view" Ronin says.

"Indeed" Coyote says, in a wheelchair.

"It feels weird being as tall as humans, especially when you're so used to being way taller than them" Crimson says.

Cherno nodded in agreement, but a thought continued to run through his mind.

Where were Gipsy and Striker?
Had they come back as well?
Did everyone else that was lost come back to life?

They had already met the new Jaegers. The leader of the new Jaegers, Gip Avenger, reminded them so much of Gipsy.

They stared out at water in front of them. Then an alarm went off, startling them.

"Boys Get Inside!" They heard Stacker yell.

The four rushed inside as the Shatterdome doors closed.

"Sir what's going on?" Crimson says.

"Kaiju Cultists."

Their eyes widened.

"You four need to find somewhere to hide. Now." Stacker says.

They nod and run off to hide somewhere.

"All Staff are to be armed. Do not attack unless attacked." Stacker says over an intercom.

All the workers got a weapon while the rangers got into their Jaegers.

Silence then filled the Shatterdome. Everyone being silent and hiding, waiting for a sound.

Cherno, Crimson, Coyote and Ronin watched from the command center.

Then an explosion happened outside, blowing a small hole through the doors. Cultists rushed in, guns raised.

"Come Out Pentecost! We want something from you!" A cultist yelled.

Stacker narrowed his eyes.

A male with light dirty blonde hair was then dragged in, he too had golden eyes.

"Get Off Me!" The male yelled in an Australian accent.

He was then thrown to the ground with a grunt, glaring at the Cultists.

"What do you want Cultists." Stacker says.

"We want the doctors." They said, referring to Newt and Hermann.

Stacker narrowed his eyes.

"That will not happen." He said.

The Cultist growled and went to shoot the male.

The male smirked and kicked the Cultist in the throat, which made them groan in pain.

"Sorry A**holes. But I have a date to get to." The male says.

When other Cultists went to shoot him, they were downed with tranquilizer darts by the workers. The rest managed to escape.

The male looks at Stacker Pentecost.

"Young Man, Are you Alright?" Stacker asks him.

"Yes, just a bruise or two, Nothing I can't deal with" The male says.