Seven

Brei was slightly nervous about tomorrow. She looked out the window and sighed as she walked out of her room. She wanted to go to her favorite place when she couldn't sleep. Brei thought some fresh air could calm her down.

Carlos heard someone out in the hall and looked to see Brei walking out of the door. He looked to see Jay asleep and left. Carlos was curious as to what was bothering the young girl. "Brei?" He said as he saw her.

Brei turned and sighed. "Hello, Carlos."

"Something is bothering you." He pointed out.

Brei sighed. "Tomorrow is a big day and I'm scared something is about to fall apart. Somehow, someway, someone will cause a scene and everything will be blamed on me." She said as she looked at the moon. "All I wanted was to make everyone see that none of you are like your parents, but..." Carlos watched as she sighed and looked at him. "...people don't agree with Ben and I."

Carlos grabbed her hand which had her look at him. "I think you are doing your best. There will always be someone that will have something to say." He tells her. "Let's get to bed next the two of us can hang out tomorrow."

Brei smiled and nodded as they walked back to their rooms. Carlos felt Brei kiss his cheek before she went to her room making him smile as he walked back in. Tomorrow is going to be stressful for Brei and he was going to do everything to keep her mind off off things.
~~~
Brei was late for family day. She over slept, plus she was scared about this moment. Hearing Ben singing made her smile as she started walking down the steps, Brei saw her parents and smiled as she went to walk over to them, but stopped when she saw Carlos. "Thank you about last night."

"Your welcome." He said as she walked on by.

"Why was she thanking you..."

"She's worried about today." Carlos tells them. "She thinks today is going to be a disaster."

They looked at Brei hugging her parents smiling. Carlos saw them talking before Brei started walking around. Brei found a spot and sat down as she started thinking about how well things were going. She turned and watched everyone else enjoy theirselves. Carlos saw her looking around even tried her best not to laugh when she saw Ben introduce Mal even though Jayda was the one, it was a plan to let this work out till coronation day.

Later on, Brei was eating as she spoke to Evie when she heard Queen Leah. "And it starts." She mumbled as she stood up and walked over to them. The closer she got the louder the conversation got. "Queen Leah, if you would just give them a chance..."

"Brei, you are just too nice to see what they are capable of." Leah said. "They will destroy us."

Brei watched as Chad started accusing everyone and then he looked at her. "You should have listened." He tells her. "You see the good in everyone and yet, you don't see them as their parents."

"Because they are nothing like them!" Brei said as she had tears in her eyes. "Why don't you and that bitch of a girlfriend go stay on that isle and then you will see what they went through. Them being here, them making friends, being on the team makes them feel better about themselves and you have no rights to come here and judge." Brei looked at everyone who was watching. "You are no queen if you must judge everyone."

Brei walked away as everyone stared in shock.
~~~
"Brei?" She heard her mom. "I know you are upset, but I wanted to say that I am proud of you for standing up for them." Belle sighed. "Baby, if you need to talk..."

Brei opened the door and hugged her mother as she cried. Belle held her daughter and felt bad that this day was ruined. Carlos stopped seeing the mother and daughter hugging and walked away. He was going to prove to Brei that they were not like their parents. The people she sees the good in. Carlos walked away as Brei looked and smiled at him. He will prove them wrong and she knows it.