Sweet Moment in time with a twist Ch6 Protagonist VS Protagonist

A/N: I'M BACK! YAY! ^^
________

They gathered at the training grounds both protagonists standing a few yards away from each other.

Before they started the duel he summoned Tusk placing a hymn of protection on the KDJC members. Yoo Jonghyuk, sword in hand while Sung Jinwoo stood there casually, hands in his pockets smiling cynically.

The battle Began.

Numerous waves of shadow soldiers were summoned as Jinwoo simultaneously activated his skill, Domain of the Monarch. The shadows bubbled at his feet. His lovely cerulean blue iris's turning a dark violet, adding to his mysterious aura.

The transcendent's swift movements cut through a wave of shadow soldiers, going in at a close range, and swung the obsidian sword.

Wisps of hair fell to the ground. Sung Jinwoo smirked as he disappeared using stealth, canceling all his summons and re-appearing behind Jonghyuk with a dagger to his throat.

"Jonghyuk-hyung you better go all out if you don't want to lose,"

The monarch said teasingly. Jonghyuk grabbed the wrist holding the blade to his neck in a tight grip, swinging his leg back to trip Jinwoo...but of course, the other hadn't budged. Jinwoo smirked as he watched the other's frown deepen.

-----

[The Fandom Jongdok is cheering for incarnation Yoo Jonghyuk]

[The Fandom Jindok is rooting for incarnation Sung Jinwoo]

[The Fandom three is better than two is loving the tension between the two incarnations]

[Constellation Abyssal Black Flame Dragon says he just wants to watch a fight in peace]

[The Fandom Jongdok, Jindok, and three are better than two is staring at the Constellation Abyssal Black Flame Dragon with dead fish eyes.]

----

The sounds of metal clashing rang. The blows exchanged were heavy. Jinwoo moved elegantly, dodging and countering the attacks at great speed. Contrasting him, Jonghyuk relentlessly attacked head-on uncaring for the rubble that picked up. Spectators watched in awe as sparks and debris flew past them.

The constellations watched in admiration and amusement with the trades of blows between the two incarnations. Their weapons clashed and they countered each other's attacks with equal force. It was a duel between the two, both equal in power, like a harmonious dance with no lead.

"He's is strong but no one can beat master. Master will win for sure-"

She stopped talking as a wave of status sent shivers down their spines. All eyes locked on to Jinwoo whose iris's glowing a violet hue and the wisps of shadows embraced the outline of his figure. Jihye and the others felt their instincts scream 'Danger!'. Jinwoo smirked and she swore her blood ran cold as she trembled under the pressure.

Jonghyuk wasn't an exception as he too flinched at the immense status coming from the shadow monarch. The status unleased was even greater than when they first met. 'If he were to go all out when we first met then...' He tightened his grip on his sword at the thought of it. He glanced over to his companions and saw them wide-eyed and shaking.

------

[Some of the constellations are feeling uneasy]

[Constellation Abyssal Black Flame Dragon is thrilled]

[Constellaton Secretive Plotter is impressed]

[Constellation Demon-Like Judge of Fire is concerned for the well-being of her friends]