Cortana x Chief

This takes place at the end of halo 4
(Cortana POV)
Cortana always wondered what it was like to have sex,after when ever she had a chance to herself she would search up porn and watch it until chief needed her again.
Now being able to touch him and knowing this will be the last time she'll see him she asked "John,this might be the last time I have the time to ask"
"What is it"chief said
"Can you fuck me"
"Wha- aa, um *sigh* sure but how,it's not like I can take my mjolnir armour off"
I wave my hand and the armour over his dick disappears "remember this is my world"
(Chiefs pov)
Cortanas standing right in-front of me,legs open fingering herself moaning loudly and saying "John fuck me already,stop just standing there and put that monster inside of me already"
"Okay"I said as I walk up and do the final confirmation nod and she nods back.I put my shaft in and immediately she moans out.God she was so tight.
(Cortana POV)
He was so big,not just in length but width to.
"Faster John,FASTER"
"I'll only do that if you beg"
After hearing that I knew what to say
"JOHN FUCK ME TILL I CANT WALK WITHOUT SPILLING CUM FROM INSIDE ME,TILL I,A AI CANNOT WALK FOR TWO MONTHS ,I WANT MY PUSSY TO BE DESTROYED"
After hearing that he decided that was enough encouragement and rammed himself into me at inhuman levels with the intent to destroy me.
(Chief POV)
I start to kiss her neck then down her curves and then back up to her tits and then suck the left one.when I did that she moaned as and started fingering her cunt again.
"Your so tight,tighter than Linda and Kelly combined"
"If course I am sil-AAH"she said as I hit her G-spot.Sadly I felt a feeling inside my dick as I near my point.I started to pound faster and faster as she squealed in pleasure and then I got came,Cum flowing through her and she moaned as she came as well,blue liquid coming out of her pussy.
"Farewell you slut"
"Bye daddy" and like that I was floating through space.

Word count:385