1) You're Bored

Your name is Y/N and you are 20 years old. Your parents died in an accident and you don't have any siblings as far as you know. You're a streamer with over 22 million fans, and you stream mainly on Twitch, although you post on YouTube every so often. You like minecraft, and has taken a liking to the piglins in the nether. You are also good friends with Philza_minecraft.

You weren't streaming today so you thought you would create a new minecraft world to beat the ender dragon. You loaded in, taking in your surroundings. A pretty good spawn if You do say so yourself! You immediately ran towards a village, hoping you would find good loot. As you entered through the dirt path, you sprinted towards the nearest blacksmith. Disappointed that you didn't find any diamonds (although it wouldn't be expected), you took the bread, apples and crops. Your character had ransacked every chest in every house, collecting thirteen emeralds so you can trade with the villagers.

When you got a notification on your phone, you opened your messages to see a message from Phil.

Phil
Hey! What are you doing?

Y/N
Playing minecraft, what about you?

Phil
I'm doing the same thing! Just with the boys this time

Y/N
I wish my friends were online T-T

Phil
HEY! I'm online stupid! Wanna join in?

Y/N
You bet!

Phil
Alright then! Join the discord, I'll have the link all ready for you!

You turned your phone off and turned back to your screen, saving your new world. You turned to your left monitor and joined the discord link that Phil had sent you. As soon as you joined, your ears were met with a boy screaming, with Phil laughing hysterically. "IT'S NOT FUNNY! I WAS ON ONE HEART!" a blonde boy screamed "Geez when do you shut up? You'll make me fucking deaf," you said, startling them all - even Phil. All of them had their cameras on, showing their sudden fright, although one person's camera was off. You could hear him fall off his chair, obviously taking his drink with him, because we all heard the crackle of a water bottle being dragged on a desk.
A brown-haired man sniggered behind his hand, and so did you, just more openly. "You sound like you've only just woken up, Y/N! It's like 20 hertz just listening to you!" phil laughed, forgetting about the man falling off his chair. "Whatever Phil, just name the server" you said. "Oh yeah, right! It's called L'manburg" You typed the name in, but as you tried to join, the screen told you that you needed permission. "I can't join?" you were confused. "Oh yeah! Don't worry Y/N, we'll speak to the president to see if you can join." Phil said confidently.

-. 2 minutes later .-

The blonde boy was the first to speak. "He said you have permission to be part of L'manburg, try joining again!" "Thanks you fucking banshee." you mumbled, entering the server.