11)"didn't You Die In The Crash?"

"why are you so quiet Dream?" you asked, curiousity and worry forcing the question out of you. "I had siblings as a kid too. But I can barely remember their names or their faces. You remind me a sister that I had. She was so energetic but she got into trouble at school because of it, and she didn't have friends - only me and our other brother.." he sighed.

You had been thinking through what he was saying, and snapped out of your trance when you yelled out in suprise, forgetting the SBI, including Tubbo, were still in the call. "I THOUGHT YOU DIED IN THE CRASH ALONG WITH OUR BROTHER AND PARENTS!" you screamed, alerting the others. "I didn't die, neither did our younger brother, all three of us had been taken away to different foster families, where two of us had 'new siblings'" he said, obviously smiling.

"Anything else?" you said, still in shock on what you just heard. "Yeah! Let's play a little game. Everyone apart from you, me and Phil will cover their mouths with their hands. They will scream one by one as though in fear, and you tell me which one sounds familiar, ok Y/N?" Dream said, and you accepted the challenge-like game.

–. Time skip .–

You were thinking really hard at this point, but something struck your mind and made you stutter. "It's T-tubbo!" you exclaimed, and the boy smiled with teary eyes. "Yup! Welcome back, big sis!" you smiled at his words and almost burst into tears with happiness. "Hey hey no tears! We haven't showed you our father yet!" Dream spoke, soothing you. You swore you heard Techno grunt, sounding jealous, but you ignored it. The SBI left the call to give us privacy, and J-schlatt joined. "Y/N! It's me, your dad," he said, smiling. "I survived the crash those 10 years ago!" he laughed happily and so did you. "So mother didn't make it? She died right?" you asked them and they nodded solemnly.

"Atleast you have us!"