15) Going In The Sea

"Hey fuckers who wants to go swim in the sea with me?" you yelled, picking up your beach bag. "Is that a question?" said Tubbo, and the others (except Phil: the old man's asleep) agreed. You had rented a beach house when you got here, so you unlocked it and stepped inside, closing the door so you could get changed.

(this is what you wore) You stepped out of the beach house in your favourite red bikini, and you had decided to leave the beach bag in the beach hut, but bring your towel and snorkel

You stepped out of the beach house in your favourite red bikini, and you had decided to leave the beach bag in the beach hut, but bring your towel and snorkel. When you got back to the set up, you saw that the boys had their swimwear on, Tubbo and Tommy wearing wet suits. You blushed a violent shade of pink when you spotted Technoblade, him wearing red trunk and no FUCKING SHIRT!

You looked away, turning your eyes to the sea. "Come on, bitches, let's swim!" you shouted, charging towards the water. Tubbo placed a surf board on the water, sitting on it with banshee. Wil straight up ran in, instantly regretting it when he whined that it was freezing. "AAAAAA IT'S FUCKING COLD!" he screamed. "No shit sherlock, move around and then you'll warm up!" you replied before being tackled into the water by Tech. "Really?! Why?!" you snapped, the piglin hybrid laughing and laughing on top of you.

"Sorry, Y/N, I just wanted to have fun," he replied. "I forgive you. For now." you said, pushing from the shore with your feet. You helped yourself float, and techno came in too. Swimming over to you. Tommy and Tubbo screamed/yelled out, and when you looked over at them, you saw that they had both fallen of the board. The four of you laughed for a while befire you swam to shore with the pig, walking over to your towels. You wrapped yours around you and laid on your beach chair. Techno just dried himself off and also laid on his chair. The two of you just watched Tommt, Toby, and Wil mess around in the waterfor a while before you slowly drifted off to sleep.