8) Tears

You opened twitch on your right monitor and discord on the left one. You joined a discord call with the SBI (Sleepy bois inc featuring Child, Blood god, Mr. Blue and Crow father). "TOMMY!" you yelled down your microphone. "IF I JOIN A CALL TO HEAR YOU SCREAMING AGAIN I'LL FUCKING  KNOCK IT OUT OF YOU!" you wanted to scare them and succeeded. You immediately laughed and said "Just kidding! I'm in one of those moods again." Wilbur laughed nervously.

Your chat was spamming as usual, but you noticed a horrible decrease in the number of people that watch your streams. Normally there were around 4.5k - now there were only 400. You were completely confused. You then got a notification from Twitter. You opened it, and saw that someone was shit stirring - and it was about you. The user was falsely accusing you of only using the SBI for content and viewers/followers. You also saw that their profile was saying that you lied about things like your parents dying so people would feel sorry for you. Some of your fans were reluctantly agreeing in the post's comments, but most of them were denying it.

You chose to pretend it didn't bother you, and spawned into L'manburg, in the place where you last saved. You had been playing minecraft with the SBI for around an hour, and you kept thinking of the twitter post. It made you think of your parents and your eyes filled with tears. You had to mute yourself on discord so Phil, Tommy, Techno or Wilbur wouldn't hear you sniffling. The amount of people in your chat had dropped to only 221. You got up out of your gaming chair and walked into your room to grab something.

You picked up the portrait of a young you and your parents in a family photo. Your parents died in a car accident when you were 10, and as far as you know, you had no relatives left. You stared at the background of the portrait while carressing your parents' faces and noticed that your mother was smiling, holding a 7 year-old boy's hand. There was also an 11 year-old boy on your father's right side behind you. You remembered that your parents had taken you and those boys to the park  before the accident, and that the happy family you once were had been driving home from it. You can't remember their names - the only thing you remember is that when the car hit the tree, your younger brother cried loudly, your older brother yelled out for your parents to be ok, and you blacked out.

You held onto the frame of the picture and walked back to your studio/office. You immediately noticed that your chat was empty - no one was left. You clicked 'end stream' and put your headphones back on one handed, since you were placing the family photo on your desk. "What's up Y/N? You look like you're crying." said Techno worriedly. You unmuted and spoke. "yeah I'm fine.. just.. d-don't search up H/U (Hater's username) on twitter." your voice cracked halfway through the sentence and you broke down into tears.