| #1 |

~(ALEX)~

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

My alarm goes off within a few seconds and as the minutes roll by I am still half asleep, I then have to drag myself out of bed, put my boxers on and get ready for the start of my senior year in highschool. (I hated my school, the people and the teachers included, all they did was try to get me to get out of their way or beat me, but I know either way, everything comes with a price...) I come out of my room, then go across from my moms' bedroom to the kitchen, my mom greets me with a pained smile. (I always hated that, it made me feel guilty), I winced at the look she gave me, "Hi Alexander, you ready for summer, I got big plans for us!" my mother said as she looked away from me and resumed looking through the paper to see if there were any other jobs, she then sipped her coffee, as I started gathering my essentials for school and my "part time job".

(She always said that, but we never had the money to go out and I would always be disappointed but I have other plans that I need to do for the summer). I nodded and smiled politely as I said "Ok mom, can't wait" but we both knew that it would never happen, after all my tuition for school was very expensive, not to mention our bills were getting behind again. I then start heading towards the door when I was stopped by my mother. "Yes?" I asked as nicely as I could, annoyed at the fact that she stopped me, when I was about to be late. "you forgot you gym bag" she laughed, I then laughed along with her, feeling guilty for being annoyed at her for some silly reason, (I missed these types of moments, I never get them often from how long she works).

"Thanks mom, almost missed that part", I examined my bag as she handed it to me, making sure she didn't see me looking for my secret items. I then internally sighed with relief that my high length stripper heels and cheap cosmetics were still in the hidden part of my gym bag, (I just hope that mom didn't find it, but would she be disappointed if she had?). I then say my goodbyes because I knew she would be working late again at the office. Even though the office job never really paid our bills, it did keep food on the table so at least there's that, I wave at her as I go off with my bike into the distance. Soon as I was far enough for my mother to not see me, I then get on my bike and start to petal off towards my three and a half distance to my school...