| #4 |

~ ( Abe ) ~

I had arrived at the school in time for his last class to be done. I had entered the front of the school, heading into the office. I then signed in and went to grab, Alexander. Funny how I've never met him and I still agreed to this but it's for an old friend, so I guess it's fine. I then walked to the nurse to tell her that Alexander will be out for the rest of the day. I hated his nurse, she was literally flirting with me without resolve, doesn't she know I'm not into her?! wait.. why do I care so much?

Just as I was about to head towards his classroom, I saw a boy walking into the room I was about to leave. I got curious and looked at him, not only am I now realizing he's Alexander, due to the definition his mom had texted to me on my way here but, he's also so cute and small! Wait- no I can't be thinking like this, he's too young. Not to mention he's Natalya's son! it's ok, I'll be fine, because I'll just have to avoid him, yeah that'll work! Fuck, I've got a hard-on now just thinking about the things I'd to him... Stop thinking about him, come on!

Little did I know he had pulled his hood off and looked up to me in a split second, asking a question. "who are you?" he asked nicely, I couldn't believe what angelic words his mouth had said to me. my breathing suddenly became labored just from looking at his beautiful features, thankfully I can hide my emotions very well due to the bastard of a father that had 'taught' me not to show emotions.. I shouldn't think about that. Alex had quietly asked if I was ok, but then was swiftly dismissed by the nurse. She had told alexander that I was going to be his caretaker for the next few months with a snappy cold tone laced in her voice.

if not for my patience, I would have strangled her for the way she had just spoke to him. I then responded saying "I'm Abel but you can call me Abe, are you ok what happened? you have bruises on your face!" I said with compassion, he then shifts to look down at where he's standing. I couldn't tell if he was uncomfortable with the question or if it was the affects of what I had said to him had bothered him but, either way I knew I couldn't avoid him for long...