| #2 |

~(ALEX)~

Soon as I arrive in front of my school, you can see all the clichés forming their own groups, (I never really fit into any category, so I was deemed an outcast) I walk to the back side of the high school where no one ever really was and sat down. As I began getting out my art supplies, I drew the blossom tree that sat in front of me. It was so peaceful but, I knew that that peace would never last long, especially knowing that this girl (Amari), would come find me sooner or later and I would have to find a new hiding spot. I hear the school bell ringing down in the distance and so I pick up my supplies, pack up my stuff and go towards the front of the school, to get ready for my classes. After a few of my classes role on by, it's gets closer to lunch and as lunch comes by, I grab my bag and go towards the restroom, (I know that no one will want to sit with an outcast anyways) and I throw my bag in the trash. Yet just as I was about to go to my next class early, as if right on queue, three girls walk my way.

As I try to bypass them (Cause I didn't want to start anything, after all- I wasn't very strong and you could thank my mothers features for that, so yea), I get pushed back by the middle girl of the group. I look up to see who it is but get kicked in the face after I catch a glance, "Ew, Don't look at me fag! We all know your just a huge slut anyways!" a high shrilled voice spoke with the girls laughing behind her, I then assumed that this girl from all the evidence leading to her voice, she was Amari, soon after the middle girl finished what I had supposedly started and walked away the whole group followed behind. I did wonder though how Amari would have a group behind her, after all I knew that the school and half the students in it never really got involved, I mean I was an outcast, right? Well I was wrong, I was being attacked at for some reason, but what? After I knew that I was alone and that everyone had left for class, I went to the nurse to patch myself up.

Once I had arrived to the nurses office, I saw a tall muscular silhouette walk towards me from the principles office, as he made his way in the nurses room. He had very toned skin and a very built form, I immediately look away from him, realizing that I had just checked him out. ( he looked almost as soft as silk and as for his... nevermind that.) he started approaching me with a huge smile on his face, in my mind all I could think about was how delicious he looked in that suit. But before I could ask who this god of a man was, he began to speak towards me and the nurse. once I realized what could have been happening I immediately pull my hood a little closer to my face, so that he might get the hint. As soon as he was in the nurses room before the nurse could as who he was he came up to me and spoke.

"hey Al, I'm going to be looking after you for awhile", once he had said that nickname, I almost immediately melted from his low and smooth his voice was but then came back to reality when he gave me a confused face, due to me not responding.  I then pulled my oversized hoodie down to show my face, as I go to look at him. I began to speak, as a means to not be rude but, then he saw what Amari and her newfound liege of companions had done and the after affects of it was only getting worse. I was used to it, so I guess that may have been why I wasn't crying but as soon as I look up to this sexy man and he sees what she had done, what was seen before as a welcoming look in his eyes was now turned turned into sorrow and absolute rage. I couldn't tell if it was directed towards me or if he had something else going on in the back of his head. For now I remained silent until spoken to.