chapter- 12

HELLO FRIENDS, 

SORRY FOR BEING THIS LATE. THE REASON BEHIND THIS IS ACTUALLY MY BESTIE DISHKA_18 BLACKMAILED ME IF I POSTED CHAPTER BEFORE HER EXAM THEN SHE WILL UNPUBLISHED HER STORY OR DELETE HER STORY . SO THAT'S WHY I GOT LATE . I KNOW THIS IS VERY BAD BUT AS A BESTIE I CAN'T DENY HER . I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THIS . NOW WITHOUT WASTING TIME LET'S START OUR CHAPTER . 

RIDDHIMA'S POV -

i sat on bed and started crying on my fate .

why god why did u do this to me ? i can't do anything otherwise he will kill my friend sejal.

thinking about this i cried about a couple of hour . suddenly my brain jumped to my chilhood friend . we both were great friends if my childhood friend had been here then i was surely saved by this devil . 

thinking about this , when i drifted to sleep i don't remember. 

next day i was woken by the sunrays that was coming from the window . i looked in the mirror that was in front of me . my face was as dull as a lifeless tree . 

when door got opened and a maid came inside the room with some boxes in her hand . she kept the boxes on her bed and she came towards me and said -

maid - ma'am sir had asked me to give this letter to u .

saying this she handed me the letter and left the room .

i decieded to read the letter . i opened the letter and start reading 

LETTER -

first of all i hope u have remember about the our marriage which is in four days and i also hope u have changed your mind regarding our wedding . for the sake of your best friend sejal's life u won't run and be a good bride . so, coming to the point like a good girl freshen up and wore the dress and jewellery  for our engagement ceremony . i would personally had came to give u dress and jewellery but i have some important work . all the necessary item's our in the boxes only . last but not least makeup artist will come after one hour . be ready for the engagement ceremony . 

your's to be husband

i finished reading the letter .

my blood boiled in anger. i tore the letter sent by him .

calm down riddhima, calm down . right  now u have to be cool minded. u have to this for sejal i said to myself . i went towards the washroom and took a long cold sower . after sower i wore a bathrobe and came outside from washroom . i went towards the bed and opend the box which was sent by that bastard . i took the dress and take a look of the dress . it was a beautiful dress i have ever seen .

i kept the dress on the bed and took another box and opened the box

i kept the dress on the bed and took another box and opened the box . i looked inside the box and found a matching jewellery set of dress inside the box . it was also very beautiful . i can't deny the fact that the one who selected has the best choice .