chapter-13

HELLO FRIENDS,

WELCOME BACK TO MY NEXT CHAPTER . THIS QUICK UPDATE IS BECAUSE OF CACELLATION OF MY EXAMS OR U CAN SAY CLASS 12TH EXAMS. SO, WITHOUT WASTING TIME LET,S START THE CHAPTER.

RIDDHIMA'S POV-

i got up next day to find it was sharp 9:00 . i got up from the bed to find another set of box like i got the previous day . first i went towards the washroom and got freshen up . during the cold sower my mind was filled with question . i was just having a sweet and simple life and now where did i ended up ? yesterday was a hectic day . i came out of room . like a daily routine i went towards that boxes  to open it but found a note .on it was written-

note- today at eleven in morning is mehendi ceremony . be ready for that and come down sharp at eleven . and in evening at six there will be sangeet ceremony. the dress will come in evening for that.

i looked inside to my mehendi dress and jewellery .

( guy's i hate mehendi and it's smell , is there anyone who is my partner here in this ? )

i don't know how but this guy knows the know my choice

i don't know how but this guy knows the know my choice . forgetting about this i got ready for the ceremony and moved down to see the hall decorated .

after sometime some ladies came and made me sit on the swing and started applying mehendi on my hands . she asked for the name of husband  . before i could tell anything a voice from behind told vansh . it didn't took me second to know he was . after the mehendi was applied i moved towards the  room as my mehendi was dried . i washed it and came down . 

the girls asked me to show there hands as i showed them my mehendi they started giggling and said that the colour of mehendi is so dark like the colour of love . 

love my foot i thought in my mind 

but as i looked towards my mehendi it was really dark . 

i moved towards the room and locked myself myself in the room and cried my heart out

i moved towards the room and locked myself myself in the room and cried my heart out .

why did this happens with me. 

i miss my friends 

i will go and ask  him if he would allow my friends . thinking this i moved towards the room in search of his room . i entered his as i found it . 

i looked inside to found no one . i walked inside and looked around there was no one around me . then i found a photo of mine on the bed side.

now i was confirmed that it was the room of mr. bastard . i look around to find a pen and paper alongside my photo . an idea popped out in my mind . i took the paper and took the pen and scribbled a note in it and tore it. i folded the paper neatly and put it on the bedside . i was about to moved out of the room . i looked behind to find mr. bastard standing only in towel .

i screamed .........

when he put hand on my mouth and pinned me in the wall . 

we were lost in each other . suddenly i came out of his trance and shouted what the hell is this ? how can you come in front of a girl like this ! 

he replied back to me ,

first off all this is my room . if will be not my then whose room i will be in ? and secondly , is this a way to come in someone's room like this . see i'm also not that type of guy you thought to be me. 

o hello , are u nuts ?

no i'm crackers he replied back !😜😜

agghhhh... what should i do with you ?

forget it let's come to the point . why was i here ?

mr. bastard sorry vansh you know i miss my friend sejal . and wedding comes only once in life . so , could you please allow my friend sejal to come in our wedding.

ok he replied.

reallyyyyyy......

saying this i hugged him tightly and he hugged me back....

i realised what i did i pushed him and moved out of his room . i came to my room and and jump excitedly in my room .

yaayyyyyy.....

now sejal will be here for some days . 

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY GUYS,

I KNOW IT IS A SHORT UPDATE BUT PLEASE MANAGE WITH IT. 

AND YA DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT YOUR VEIWS ON THE CHAPTER.

THANK YOU

TATA BYE-BYE

BE SAFE AND SECURE 

AND BE AT YOUR HOME .