chapter-15

HELLO GUYS,

I HOPE EVERYONE ARE DOING FINE . AND I APLOGIZE FOR BEING THIS LATE . I TOLD YOU ABOUT MY HEALTH ISSUES IN PREVIOUS UPDATE . SO, WITHOUT ANY EXCUSES LET'S START OUR CHAPTER.

RIDHHIMA'S POV -

tomorrow is my haldi ceremony . even though i don't have any interest in this marriage but i want to enjoy the last day of freedom with my bestie sejal . so, i thought to ask mr. bastard for it . i went towards his room and knock the door . i didn't get a respond from other side so, i slightly open the door and peeked inside a little to find no one . i came inside the room and looked around to find a notepad and pen .

an idea popped in my mind . i took that pen and notepad and scribbled a note in it .

i was going to move towards the door i found a white pressed shirt lying on the bed . an evil idea popped in my mind now . i walked towards the bed took the shirt and wore it and walked towards the vanity and looked at myself in the vanity mirror and started my acting -

( ridhhima now as vansh )

ridhhimaaaaa.... what the hell do you think of yourself . u can come here in dehradun and hide from the vansh raisinghania .

see it didn't took me a second to find you and now you are here with me . and you know what ridhhima there is no way to escape me ( i said mimicking like vansh ) .

if you do anything wrong in the ceremony i will make sejal's life a living hell .

hummm....

what does he think of himself . only person in the planet who can make a living life a hell is he himself . now, see what i will do after marriage !

i will bring tsunami in his life . just wait and watch mr. vansh raisinghania .

i looked down on vanity to find a gleaming Rolex watch lying on the table . i wore that watch also and continued my acting .

i laughed out aloud . after doing a fair amount of acting i put down the watch and took a last look at the note which was now in my hand . i neatly folded it and turn to go back only to find mr. bastard standing and looking towards me .

ok from how much time was he standing here and looking at me and now again in front of him you made a fool of yourself .

i could feel my cheeks turned red . ok i admit that i embarrassed myself infront of him . no need to laugh okkk...🙄🙄🙄

he started coming towards me and i started to move back i hit the wall...

hey !!! wh wha what kind of a behaviour is this ? see vansh you are again coming into my personal space . but he being himself come towards me . now my heart was racing with the speed of Lamborghini .

he just took the paper that was in my hand . and moved away a little .

ohhh.... god why does this happens with me only . when he come close to me why always wrong thoughts come in my mind .

he opened the note and started reading the note -

Dear MR. Vansh Raisinghania ,

this is ridhhima ,

actually i wanted to ask something from you . as you know that tomorrow is my marriage . i just wanted to enjoy last day as a single with my bestie sejal . i also wanted to buy the remaining dresses and jewelleries with my bestie for wedding . so, could you allow me to go the shopping complex with my bestie sejal . i promise i won't do anything from which you feel ashamed of yourself . i even promise not to escape . just please allow me to go shopping complex with my bestie sejal . if you allow me to go shopping complex with my bestie then do tell me your answer.