CHAPTER 8 : DOM READER

TW ;  smut , Degrader kink , Over stimulation , Dom reader , Oral sex

A/N: I will also make a chapter for the bottom readers ;)

Y/N's POV

I found myself walking at a familiar path , which I just took the other night , hopping that she was there.

As I stood in front of the door , I was hesitant if I should continue what I was planning. My trance was cut off when I felt a hand on my shoulder

"Cadet Smith , What brings you here?" Hanji asked as I turned around to look at her "I think I left my gear in your office Section commander" I said with a sheepish look present on my face. "You may as well get it then" She said with a smirk while opening the door with her keys.

She went in and I followed her from behind . The room was dimly lit and it was kind of hard to see. "Before you can get your gear , I want to ask you about something Y/N" she stated and I hummed in response "Are you alright? You seem...Angry at something , or someone" She asked "I'm not angry , Just a little disappointed" I replied looking away from her.

Then awkward silence filled the room until Hanji decided to break it "So Y/N , A penny for your thoughts" She said and I chuckled a little "It's about the plan , and Erwin" I said , starting to open up to her "What about it?" She asked

"Well, He confirmed that he just made me join the scouting regiment because he didn't want me to get caught up by the dangers regarding your plan , As you know , My house was in stohess and that's where you planned to take on the female titan," I paused and Hanji hummed , encouraging me to continue

"So I suggested him that he should warn the citizens in stohess too so that there would be less casualties , But he said that That would only ruin the plan , And that's why I'm a little disappointed" I continued and she nodded .

"Y/N, You know ... Erwin needs to sacrifice somethings for the greater good , That's what being commander is about , We need to trust him ok? His taking risks just to try to save humanity , Your brother is a great commander" She said in her usually soft voice and it was rather comforting.

She sat next to you in her couch. You didn't notice the inexistent space between the two of you.
She leaned in closer and erased the space that was ever present between the both of you.

The next thing you knew , You were already grabbing her by the hips with her arms wrapped around your neck, You already anticipated what's going to happen.

.After a few seconds , You bit her lower lip , Begging for entrance and she allowed it almost immediately. Your hands made their way up to her cheeks, caressing it and it slowly slid down to her neck slightly chocking her

The both of you pulled away , gasping for air. "Y/N" she moaned to your ear and it sent shivers to your spine even though it's not the first time you heard her moan , and damn it really turned you on

The next thing you knew , your lips reconnected again and it fitted perfectly and I could already say that these lips are made for each other. You took of her yellow shirt effortlessly and unclasped her bra which made her breast bounce a little.

Your lips lowered down to her neck , Sucking and biting on it. You quickly reached her sweet spot earning such sweet sounds from your superior.

You've done this before , Yesterday to be exact yet it felt just as wonderful , Like it was the first time you've done it with her.
You told your self your gonna ruin her , But what was it's purpose? you told your self it was nothing more than a crush , But why did you wanted her for your self?

You moved down to her cleavage , licking it before you went to suck on her erect nipples as your hand gripped her other breast , Treating it as if it was a stress ball. "Fck Y/N" She cursed under her breath. When you grew tired of fondling with her breast , You trailed kisses down to her very toned abdomen , Leaving some hickeys on some parts .