CHAPTER 17

⚠️⚠️ WARNING ⚠️⚠️ Ya'll know what this mean😏 (NSFW)

Y/N's POV

I end up sleeping in Levi's office while Erwin and him went to 'plan the next expedition' according to them . This was my second expedition if ever , The first one was the capture of the female titan in stohess.

The rays of sunlight touched my clothed leg as I sat up to stretch.
I decided to go to my room and take a shower.

After taking a shower and getting ready , I went to fetch my girlfriend at their head quarters.

I arrived at her assigned room and knocked. "Rico!" I shouted after knocking for a while now. "Y/N?" She asked as I heard some shuffling before the door flew open .

It seems like she just woke up , She didn't had her glasses on and her hair is a little messy Cute I thought

"Good morning sunshine" I said smiling but then I noticed something , Her eyes were puffed as if she cried all night "likewise" She replied in monotone "Is everything alright?" I asked

But instead of answering , She crashed her lips into mine. I then entered her room and locked the door behind me. She wrapped her arms around my neck while I placed mine on her hips.

the kiss started off as soft warm and gentle but Then It became rough and sloppy . I swept my tongue on her lower lip , Asking for entrance.

She then granted it and moaned into the kiss. I then pulled away and looked her in the eye as I gave her a knowing look

"Do you really want to do this?" I asked her. Her faced turned red as she bit her bottom lip "Well , Yes" She answered "Well then , strip for me" I commanded her and she immediately obeyed , Taking of every clothing in her body

After that , I carried her and placed her on the bed. "Put your hands up for me" I said and she obeyed I'm starting to think that Rico's submissive "Good girl" I praised and her already red face became redder

I took off my belt and tied her hands skillfully. After that I stared at her body , Her form was beautiful but not as beautiful as Hanji's .

Of course I had to remember her
I sarcastically told my self. "S-stop staring Y/N" she shyly said "call me master when we're doing this alright?" I asked "O-okay Master"

How I wish it was Hanji who's in here and calling me that nonetheless I started kissing her kneck leaving hickeys and bruises . I lowered down to her collar bone, slightly nibbling it then I went down to her chest and left a kiss right on her cleavage before devouring her breast , I sucked on it like
an hungry infant.

Yes , I was doing it with Rico but in my mind I'm thinking about Hanji , I remembered our moments like this. The image of Hanji kept on flashing in my mind

"Y-Y/N~" She moaned , I then moved to her other breast , Giving it equal attention as I did to the other.

Then I made a trail of rough kisses down to her abdomen until I reached her womanhood.

But I decided to tease her first by going down to her ankle , Kissing it until I reached her Thighs. I left  a few hickeys and decided to lick her slit up to her clit.

"M-master keep doing t-that" She said but I didn't obey . Instead I went to kiss her lips again as I roughly entered two fingers inside of her

The sudden movement caused her to jolt forward , I felt her chest press into mine. I noticed she had difficulties on kissing back while moaning so I pulled away.

why do I keep on seeing Hanji's image right now?!

Deciding to ignore it , I added one more digit inside Rico and moved into a faster pace. "Sh-Shit M-master I think I'm cumming" She moaned then I stopped "Wait why?" She whined "Ah ah ah, No you're not" I said playfully .

I moved my face down her very wet core. "You're so wet for me huh?" I teased "Stop teasing me M-master" She said which made me smirk . I then entered my tongue inside her which made her moan while scratching on the belt. I placed my hand on her breast and gave it a firm squeeze before massaging it.

"F-Fuck Master I'm cumming , Please let me cum" She pleaded I then moved my tongue out and replaced it with my two fingers "F-fuck" she cursed under her breath.

Not long after that she came all over my fingers. "haa~shit that was good" She said while muttering a few profanity under her breath.

"Open" I said while placing three of my fingers in front of her mouth . She then parted her lips and sucked on my cum filled fingers , tasting herself.

"Good girl" I praised then she turned red . I left a soft peck on her lips before untying her. "Let's get you cleaned up" I said and I went to the bathroom to prepare her tub for her. 

after I did that , I went to get her. I carried her effortlessly and placed her on the tub filled with bubbles "I- I can manage fron here Y/N" She said "Ok then I'll wait for you" I said while walking out with a smirk plastered on my face.

A few minutes has passed until Rico went out the bathroom with just a towel.

I was thinking about Hanji ever since that time me and Rico did it

It was Rico that was moaning my name , It was her that I pleasured yet Hanji kept on appearing in front of me out of no where. It almost seemed like there was a glitch happening between her and Rico.

Am I really that obsessed with her? No I can't probably be...Unless??

"Let's go?" She asked and I nodded , Linking my hands into hers "How are you feeling?" I asked as we went outside , Heading to the mess hall for a late breakfast . A few members of the Garrisons stared at us while smiling "I'm feeling a little bit better now , Thanks to you" She said and I smiled

"I was meaning to ask you something" I muttered and she hummed in response "Did you...Cry last night?" I asked and she glanced at me "How did you know?" she asked "Your eyes are kind of swollen earlier" I said and she sighed "So , Why did you cry?" I asked her "It's about HER , One of my sources told me that she confessed ... to Hanji the other night" She muttered which made me stop on my tracks

"Y-Y/N? You alright?" She asked , I was raging inside but I looked calm outside "Uh yeah, Let's go" I told her and she agreed

As we entered the mess hall , I saw Hanji with Rico's ex girlfriend seated in the same table with other cadets so I decided to wrap my arms around Rico's waist while making eye contact with Hanji , As soon as I did that , She averted her gaze from me.

"Hey , Uh I might not be joining you for breakfast today . I'm eating with Erwin , Is that alright?" I asked her and she smiled at me then nodded , I walked her to her friend then proceeded to the table of the high ranking officers. 

All the higher ups was there except for Hanji. "Hey" I muttered , They were all finished eating "Why are you late?" Levi asked while cocking an eyebrow at me "I uh , Just went to do something important , Yeah" I said while averting my gaze away from him "Uh-huh" He sarcastically said .

"Did you ate already?" Erwin asked and I nodded well technically , I already ate "But I didn't see you get any food , And you just entered here" He said , Unconvinced by what I said "I uh , I ate out" I said , trying to sound believable "Oh, Ok" He said

TIME SKIP

Time went by fast and my whole day was just training and some paperwork . But I couldn't stop thinking about what Rico said Earlier.

Her ex-girlfriend confessed to Hanji, And they were seated at the mess hall together at breakfast , Lunch till dinner . Just what's their relationship with each other?

Goddamnit what should we do now?! I asked my self

I was contemplating on what step should we do next when I heard a knock on my door.

I got up to open it but something unexpected happened