Chapter 3: Somthing Within

After days of training, the day of the mission was finally ready, Tenshi wakes up and looks around and goes outside his door. "TENSHI! TENSHI! TENSHI!" Bi screamed running down the hall. "Huh-?" Tenshi mumbles. "TODAYS OUR MISSION!!!" She screams, and has a bright smile on her face.

She tackles him and laughs. "Why are you so excited?" Tenshi asked. She blushed and froze and stood up. "E-excited? Who's excited? I'm not." She stutters "I'll s-see you later". She sprints downstairs and Tenshi just sighs.

Tenshi walks down stairs and stretches and looks around. It was completely empty. Tenshi walked around trying to find out where everyone had gone. He walked to the meeting room and heard a voice ask someone "Are you sure he's fit to do this mission? I mean it's extremely important if he fails then the entire thing might go down in flames". Another voice responds "I cannot confirm if he can but I believe in him-" he was Interrupted with the same voice "Just because you believe doesn't mean he will!".

The person started walking away and then opened the door Tenshi was by. There standing was Naomi. He looked behind her and there was Light just smiling.

Naomi's eyes widen a bit as she starts to relizes. She covers her mouth then repeats "I'm sorry! I'm sorry" then she stated "it's not what you think I promised!". Tenshi looked down at her. "I don't need your opinion on how I can or can't do something" he switched his look to Light "and I don't need your faith".

Tenshi turns and starts walking when Naomi grabs his wrist. "Please im sor-" Tenshi cut her off "I wasn't born to feel mad or hold a grudge. I'm not an assassin that cares what others think. If you think your feelings affect me then go stand in line of everyone who has looked down on me".

Naomi just looks at him and Tenshi pulls away and walks to the kitchen. She just looks around not understanding what's happening. She just thought to herself. "God, I just messed up my own chance... I wish I could tell him that it's not what it seems..." She punches the wall repeatedly.

Light stopped her hand and smiled at her. "Don't worry he is always like this" Light assured her "he's always been a downer and so locked to himself. Don't worry, just let him cool off". She lowered her hand.

She looked at Light then asked "How do you know so much about him?" she sniffled. Light just shook his head and chuckled and walked out of the room. She just sat there and looked confused.

She just looked around and went to her room and cried into her pillow and just kept calling herself stupid.

Tenshi went outside and was training in darkness. He tried to draw out as much as he could during the day. He sat and meditated and just sat there. He was trying his best and just sighs and looks around. After a couple of hours of him training it was about 7pm, it was sun down and Tenshi went to his room.

He opens the closet to reveal some clothes and a suitcase with a black suit with a couple of knives and he smiles and starts to put it on. The first layer was a black skin suit then went on a black jacket and a good pair of black pants.

They had been flexible and breathable at the same time, able to keep him warm. They had been the best clothing he had worn in a long time. He just sat and thought. He had been thinking to himself "Is this really it?" or "What if I can't kill him." He just sat there.

There was a knock at the door. "Come in," Tenshi called out. The door opened and Bi was standing there with the same kind clothing he had on. She looked absolutely beautiful. She had her hair in curls not how it usually is and had some makeup on. She wore a big smile and just made him feel warm.. Tenshi sat up in shock and just stared and his face went a little red.

"Uh- hello!" Bi greeted him. Tenshi smacked his cheeks and shook his head and then went back to normal. "Sorry, um why are you here?" Tesnhi questioned her. She responded "We're about ready for our mission, why else silly now let's go". She grabbed Tenshi's hand and pulled him through the outskirts of the city.