Chapter 60

this is the big sixty? possibly the last? guess youll have to find out after youre done reading. Mwahahaha.

I would like to warn you for the terrible spelling and grammar mistakes, im on my computer instead of my phone, which im usually on. But enjoy. (only for half tho. trust me, youll know what half)

Robs pov

"how do you think they are doing?" i look over to preston. "do you think we should help? maybe go up there?" i continue to hit him with random questions, regarding merome.

"i dont know!" preston snaps. i make a face and decide to back up. i quickly shrug it off. Okay, i deserved that. I mumble my apology and I turn towards the hallway, towards our bedroom.

I stop when I hear a soft sobbing coming from Mitch and Jerome's room. I knock on the door and call out their names. Jerome replies. "Rob?"

I open the door to a crack. "Jerome? Are you okay?" I ask. I harshly verbalize to myself. Of course he's not alright, he's balling his eyes out, stupid.

"I don't know anymore." Jerome gestured for me to come in. I slowly tiptoe my way towards the bed, closing the door behind me.

I wrap my arms around him trying to comfort him. "What's wrong?"

Another enormous sob escapes him as he thinks about clearly of what to say. "I never replied." He pushes my arms off of him as he gets up. "I'm going to go talk to Mitch. " he darts out the door and dime the hall.

Mitch's PoV yo.

I got up from the door and ran to the bathroom. I lock the door and sit on the tub. I let my tears fall again. I might have just ruined my entire friendship. My best friend, will probably hate me for the rest of his life.

I sob for what seems like hours until I heard a knock at the door. I look at the time just to notice that It was only a few minutes. "Mitch?" I heard Jerome call.

I ignored him. He kept repeating it. I wonder if he found out how it feels yet? After a few minutes he opens the door. "shoot. I didn't lock it." I mummble.

"Mitch." Jerome pulls me into a hug and I just take it. Who cares if I'm upset with him. This might be the closest we will get in awhile.

"What?" I mumble out.

"I love you too." He says while a tear falls down his already wet face.

"But?" I ask. There's always a but when it comes to Jerome.

"But I don't think I can ruin our friendship by dating." He spit out. My face turned red with furry and i tried to push him away from our hug. I hate being denied. He pulls me back into the hug, the hug that felt meaningless now. "But I'm willing to try." He whispers in my ear.

I begin balling. He pulled me into a tighter hug. "So are you willing to be my boyfriend?" He asks me. A smile creeps on my face as I nod with excitement.

------
There will be one more chapter. 😭