Chapter 41

Preston's PoV

Keeley pushed away from our hug as she saw rob. "Hi rob." She said quietly.

"Hi" rob said awkwardly. He's only met my family once during a thanksgiving three to four years ago but that was before my family found out we were gay. So yeah, pretty awkward I'd say.

I grabbed robs empty hand that wasn't carrying the bag. We both took a step into the house I grew up in.

"How long are you two staying?" Mom asked, motioning for us to sit in the couch.

Rob and I sat, Keeley sitting in the other side of me. "Just a few day, yah know, until you realize rob isn't a bad guy." I say. "Or until I get annoyed by you, whatever comes first"

Keeley talks next "so why'd you and Sara break up? I miss her." She asked.

"Keeley, it's because Preston's gay." Mom explained. To be honest, she could have used a better choice of words.

"Preston, maybe we shouldn't do this." Rob whispered to me.

"No rob, we're doing this. It was your idea and we are doing this." I yell in a whispering tone.

"Okay, I just don't want you to get hurt." Rob said.

"I won't." But I was wrong.

-------
Short, yes. But I wanted to give you another one today since I won't be able to Friday and Saturday. Bye bye birdie musical got me hard. So I might have another one later today since I don't have anything to do, but well see. If I get a lot if feedback by tonight I'll do another one. If not you'll have to wait until Sunday. ✌️ peace little homeslices 🏠🍕