Chapter 37

{they call you stupid, worthless, tell you you're not worth it -Joel faviere}

Preston's PoV.

My arms throb as I rush down the stairs to see rob. He's nowhere around, the only visible evidence of his presence was a single piece of paper, stating he was at the store and he was going to pick up breakfast.

I sigh, my whole body relaxing. I sit at the kitchen table and check my youtube comments like I do every morning. I read the first comment and smiled. It was on the video of me and rob coming out.

"I've always wondered if you two were more than friends, after all you two are perfect for each other. I love you both and I hope you can continue to love each other. You guys are my inspiration." The comment read.

I reply with a single thanks and a heart.

I return to reading, the next few weren't the best.

"Eww I knew you were a fag!" I kept reading, one following the next.

The one that hit me the hardest was "oh my god Preston? What did i give birth to?" I look at the name and it was my mom.

I slam my phone to the ground as I ran to the bathroom. I get my blade and I start to release the tension onto my arm. I start to cut deeper, tears rushing down my face, as I heard the front door open and rob call my name.

-------

Oh meh god. Why do you guys tolerate me? I'm so mean.