First Night🔞

Yibo crawled towards the sofa sobbing as zhan left the room but after sometimes zhan came back to him pulled him by his hand and started dragging him towards his room.

"master stop! where are you talking me?I'm tired pls,ahh it hurts,let me go...master" yibo pleaded .

But zhan neither listen to him neither showed any mercy but dragged him towards his room.

--------------------------------

🍂THE MASTER BEDROOM.
--------------------------------

He opened the door of his room and pushed yibo on the bed as he kissed him forcefully.He opened the tie and tied yibo's both wrists....he started kissing yibo more roughly and firecly tried to put his tounge in but yibo kept on struggling and not letting him in..zhan got irritated as he bite yibo's lower lip hard enough for him to bleed and cry out in pain as yibo moaned in pain taking this chance he put his tounge on his and started exploaring his mouth.

Yibo kept on crying and trying to push him but he wasn't able to as his hands were tied and he was weak since party.

"Master pls nooo, why? ahh-" he moned but immediately stooped zhan smirked "what why huh? You think i don't know what you are....stop pretending to be innocent ...who knows how many times you spread your legs just for"zhan said with pure disgust.

"What are you saying master i have nev-"

"Shut up just shut up if you dare open your mouth tonight then you will regret the only sound that will come from your mouth tonigh is my name get it"

"Master no ahh"yibo moaned in pain as zhan pinched his nipple harshly and started kissing his jawline to neck as he slowly moved near the part below his ears yibo moaned that make zhan understand he is sensitive there..he used a bit force as he bite there hard and leave a hickey.

he went down to his collarbone and used his bare hand to unbotton his shirt,yibo on the other hand was moaning ...even tho his mind was trying to oppose him but his body was acting different.

zhan at first gulped hard watching yibo's body his messed up state becuse of him made his little one twitch but he regained his composer and bite yibos nipples harshly making yibo wail loudly because of the pain as zhan kept on sucking and licking it continuously without mercy..after done with the one he did the same with the other one ...more than pleasure it was painfull for yibo as zhan being damn harsh on him..

after he is satisfied with the nipples he went down to yibo's belly he started leaving bite marks all over his body as zhan kind of felt a difference inside him urging him to mark yibo everywhere.

he slowly went down to yibos waist line as he teased him with his tongue lickinh his abs"ngh,uhhh master dont arghh tease please" yibo whined zhan smirked as he pulled down yibos pants ..yibo was already precuming that made zhan hard .

he took yibo's leg's spread it wide and pushed himself in without any preparation...earning a loud wail "master ahhhh nooooo it hurts" yibo screamed but zhan started thrusting himself without mercy

yibo on the other side felt like dying....breathless...his inside just suddenly got invaded with a hard things his mind stopped functioning ..it felt torned apart...to much pain made yibo choke on his own breath

"master pls stop..pls..pls i beg you... it hurts ...to much"..he screamed as zhan speed up everytime he screams ..zhan wasnt listening but groning in pleasure as yibo's inside was tight like first time...in between all this yibo screaming in pain makes zhan feel more agitated ..not soo long he felt a liquid on his member that made him irritated.

looking down zhan was horrifided as he realized yibo is bleeding.

"wtf he is bleeding!! i thought he isn't a virgin"he thought but the pleasure was taking him too good that he didnt mind anything and kept on thrusting himself in and out after sometimes yibo moaned in high.

"ahhhh,nghh master i think im close ahhh" yibo cried as guilt is building that his first orgasm is like this.

"come with me" zhan replied as yibo cummed on zhans stomach as zhan cummed deep inside him

yibo moaned felling the hot liquid filling him from inside. yibo was drained as he fell asleep immediately as zhan also fell asleep beside yibo .

--------------------------------

next morning...

yibo woke up with someone throwing cold water on his face..he immideatly jerked of but fell because of the pain in his lower region "ahhh" he groaned in pain as he looked at the source of water.

his eyes immidetaly gone wide "master i- why did..."zhan cut him off "get your lazy ass up and make breakfast for me..im already hungry"...he said and left without giving yibo any time to respond.

yibo curled himself into a tiny ball as tears kept on falling from his eyes but without any sound...after done crying he get up from the bed as he limped towards the bathroom...he felt a liquid coming out from his hole as he realised what it is he get inside the bathroom and saw his body full with bite marks he siged and started taking a bath.

after a hot bath he came out from his room limping and saw zhan siting on the sofa reading a magazine ..he went toward him "what do you want to eat?"he asked as zhan normally looked at him "whatever but make that food digestable" he replied

he nooded and left....he decided to cook steamed buns and dumplings..he was making the breakfast as he heard the door bell he looked at zhan and saw him immersed in the magazine that he decided to open the gate himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IDK HOW IS THIS CHAPTER BUT IM REALLY BAD AT SMUTS BUT I STILL TRIED HOPE YALL WILL LIKE IT THNQ SO MUCH FOR READING PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

Edit:-re-read and edited...if there is still mistakes im sorry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Date-3/06/2021
Words-1048
Name-Elisia

(Edit-13TH MARCH 2022)