Chapter 3

At the daycare, Ren is done preparing the things he need for his class. He look on all the lockers of his students and make sure all they need is complete. He make sure he added the name of Haruka on his locker. He heard some knocking on the door and turned around to see Wataru-sensei standing next to the door.

"Oh, good morning, Wataru-sensei!" Ren greeted and went to Wataru. "Good morning, Ren-sensei. You are all done preparing?" Wataru asked as he look around the room. "Yes, all is ready here. How about your class?" Ren asked back. "All good, you know me, always prepared!" Wataru said pointing to himself and smiled. Ren smiled back. "Let's go ahead and went to the entrance the kids will be coming anytime now." Wataru said as he started to walk. "Un" Ren followed him.

As the kids and parents starting to come to the school, Ren and Wataru will greet them with a smile and have some small talk to the parents.

"Good morning, Ren-sensei!" Futa greeted as he run towards Ren letting go of the hand of his guardian Kohei. "Oy, Futa, don't you run, you might fall." As Ren saw Futa coming to him he lower down, Futa hug him so happy to see his sensei. "Good morning, Futa-kun? Did you sleep early last night?" Ren asked as he hug Futa back. "Yes!" Futa answered. "You liar! You went to sleep at 12mn, you did not stop playing your toys." Kohei said as he went close to them. "Kohei-niichan you liar! You said you will not tell that to Sensei!" Futa went close to Kohei and kick his leg. "Hehe, your small kick will not work, it doesn't hurt." Kohei mocks Futa, and Futa pout, stop kicking and goes to Ren. Ren laugh by what this two are doing.

"Sensei! Good mowning!" Ren saw Aoi coming with his mom and waving to him. "Good morning, Aoi-kun, Mrs. Wakakusa!" "Good morning, Ren-sensei, I heard you play the piano again to them yesterday." Aoi's mom greeted back. "Oh, yes, they will not stop requesting it, but I am not as good as you Mrs. Wakakusa." Ren said and they both laughed. They look on Aoi who is now talking to Futa and Kohei. "Well, I need to go now, I still have my piano lessons too." Aoi's mom said. "Oh, Mrs. Wakakusa, I will go with you, need to go home and finish my work too." Kohei said, both of them bid farewell to the two kids and Ren.

The next to come is Misaki and Yamato with both their moms with them. "Good morning, sensei!" the two kids greeted. "Good morning, Misaki-kun, Yamato-kun!" After they greeted their sensei they both run to where Futa and Aoi is. Then, Kanata with his mom and Tadaomi with his mom too also arrived. "Good morning, Sensei!" Kanata greeted. "Good morning, Ren-sensei!" Tadaomi also greeted, they both hug Ren's leg as they greeted him. "Oh, good morning, you two, Kanata-kun, Tadaomi-kun!" After that they went inside to where their friends are. Next to arrived is Jun with his dad, "G-good morning, Sensei!" Jun called out, "Good morning!" Ren waved and greeted back.

Suddenly a car stop at the front of the school, and then, Shu went out from it with Reiji, his guardian. "Shu-sama, be careful, you might hurt yourself." Reiji warned as they went inside the school following the running Shu. "Sensei, good mowning!" Shu said as he run towards Ren and hug him. "Oh, Shu-kun, good morning! Reiji-kun, good morning!" Ren greeted back. "Good morning, Ren-sensei, I will leave Shu-sama in your care again." Reiji answered. "Sure, leave it to me."

As all the students of Ren arrived, he went inside and see them already playing their toys and chatting. "Everyone, come here to sensei." Ren called out and the kids went to Ren's. "Remember when I said that a new friend will be coming today?" Ren asked. "Yes!" all the kids answered. "Did you prepare your welcome drawing gift?" Ren asked looking on the kids, "Yes!" they run to their bags and got the papers where their drawing is. They all showed it to Ren, Ren smiled, "Very good! All of those are awesome! Now, we will all wait for him and then will welcome him later." "Yes, Sensei!"

"I have the best drawing so he will like mine more!" Futa said holding his paper proudly.

"That's lots of yellow and owange on that paper?" Shu said looking at Futa's drawing.

"I have a much more good drawing, he will like mine!" Misaki said as he hold out his paper.

Yamato look at it and then he looked at his paper, "No mine is good!" he said to Misaki.

"I have mine too, and I think it went well." Tadaomi said looking at his drawing, smiling.

"I will give it to him and asked him to be my best friend!" Kanata said as he look at his drawing too.

"How was Jun?" Aoi asked Jun as they compare their drawings.

"I-I think it is good. I-I hope he will like it." Jun said looking so nervous.

The kids continue to brag and compare their drawings as Ren is looking at them. Then, Koharu-sensei come in and said, "Mr. Asahi will come anytime now, they are close, let us go greet them Ren-sensei." "Yes, I am coming now! Kids, Wataru-sensei will be coming here to check you, so I need you all to be behave, promise?" Ren asked looking on the kids. "Promise!" they all answered.

As Ren walk on the corridor with Koharu-sensei, he get excited and nervous at the same time, excited for his new student and nervous for meeting a mafia boss. I hope it went well! Ren thought as he put his hands together when they are close to the entrance.