Silent Treatment

I kept to myself for several days, both in and outside the bunker. Dealing with my so called feelings for Dean and convincing myself how irrelevant they were. His response to it was not entirely crushing but...I couldn't help but feel crushed. Frustrated. I finally had a chance to experience humanity and I couldn't. The clock was ticking and soon I'd be marching to my death on their behalf.

When I returned, I found both of the Winchesters in the kitchen once again.
Sam appeared more alert as usual, already researching something, and Dean was headed to for the coffee without even noticing me step in.

"We're out," Sam informed him as Dean tried to pour coffee from an empty canister.

I lingered in the doorway long enough to see the blaspheme and anguish on Dean's face.
"There was half a bag yesterday!"

"I killed it," Sam explained with zero remorse before looking up from his work at me, "Hey, Selly."

"Morning, Samuel. I could um...help with that," I offered, poiting across across way.

He didn't look up again and assumed I was talking about his research.
"Oh I got it, thanks. "

I rolled my eyes a bit, and pointed more directly to the sadly empty coffee pot still in Dean's hand. With a twirl and the utmost simple gesture of power, it refilled itself hot and fresh.

Dean's eyes widened, excited and speechless before he managed to say
"Thanks."

Finally he got to pour himself a cup and took a sip, brightening instantly with surpise and delight.
"Oh my God...this is good! What is this?"

"A hybrid of Sumatra and Kenya coffee beans," I answered, and then had to explain myself after getting strange looks, "I um...may have acquired a taste for coffee. Come to find out I can be quite the conessiuer."

Sam laughed warmly at me, while Dean frowned with thoughtful approval and head tilting before he poured me a cup as well.
I took it from him graciously and then kept my distance.
"Hey can you summon bacon?" he quickly shot at me.

I snorted lightly into my mug.
"Possibly."

"Hey did you know the Nazi's had a special branch devoted to archeology?" Sam suddenly brought up.

His brother squinted at him, still not fully recharged and ready for the day.
"Little early for Nazi trivia..."

"It's called the "Ahnenerbe", there were sites all over Germany, and then as the Nazis increased their territory, they started popping in Poland, Finland, uh, North Africa..."

"I watched them, from time to time..." I chimed in, "From Purgatory I mean. They were always looking for something. Any arcane relics they could possibly unearth. It's a miracle they never half of what they were looking for."

"How is this more important than our coffee situation?" Dean grumbled, still sore that Sam had drained the last of their grounds.

"Cause I found something," Sam defended, while Dean and I still didn't pay alot of attention, "I mean, we need something. Magic. A weapon strong enough to give us a shot against Amara. So, I've been looking outside the lore in history. And I found this; the Vichy Memorandems. They were Nazi communications that puzzle historians to this day. And they speak of a super weapon obtained by the Ahnenerbe, said to be strong enough to win the war."

I squinted, having not known about this. Of all the things I had been "deaf" to, Nazi activities were not one of them. However, admittedly they were extremely good at subterfuge. From Purgatory, there was little more I could do than getting a bird's eye view. And fate had changed so much already in this time line, all my prophecies were in pieces.