Chapter 11

Author's POV

Jungkook was restless. The moment Taehyung walk away he knew he fucked up big time but only if Taehyung would only let him explain that he didn't kiss her and ended things with her, maybe both of their hearts aren't breaking right now.

As he wants to walk after him, he knows Taehyung needs time to calm down.

Jungkook with a heavy heart walks back to his cottage and the moment he arrived he regretted it so much but he was glad his girlfriend -- I mean EX girlfriend was already out of sight.

Maybe she already opened her eyes from the truth that I love Taehyung and I know about her only loving my money? Jungkook thought to himself.

But he was wrong. Courtney was planning something for her "boyfriend". She did not take the hint as she was obsessed not only with Jungkook's money but also his fame and body.

Jungkook entered the cottage and got a bad feeling since he never opened the door. He slowly entered and shows the door towards his room open.

As he entered, he saw courtney almost wearing nothing. This scene does not affect him anymore since the only thing that he loves to see wearing a thin piece of clothing is Taehyung and only him.

"Hey daddy~ I know you didn't mean it when you said you don't love me!" She said in a seductive way.

Jungkook cringe from her words.

"Courtney, I told you. I don't like you anymore from the moment Igot to know you only love me for my fame and money," he shouted at her.

"But daddy! I know you want this p*ssy!" She said as she opened here legs and slowly fingering herself.

Geez! I never thought the time would come that I wanted to puke looking at her already loose hole! Jungkook thought.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but I am not aroused from your already loose p*ssy! Geez, I wonder how many dicks entered that?!" He spatted at him.

"You entered this too you know!"

"Yeah, and that's the thing that I regretted the most! Now, get out! I don't want to see you ever again!" Jungkook said as he pointed to the door not wanting to slap or hurt a woman. He still has respect for them you know.

Courtney put on her clothes immediately and starts to walk away but stopped in the doorway.

"If you can't be mine then neither his. He already left you Jungkook. He will never comeback for you!"

With that, she walked away from him feeling a little bit hurt but a lot of shame from Jungkook's words.

Jungkook was processing her words and immediately look at his phone.

He was tearing up from the message he recieved from the love of his life.

My Boo 🐻
Jungkook, my love. You will always have my heart but I will try my best to move on and be happy too. As I leave right now, I promise I won't forget you and the memories we created in a short period of time. I will treasure them and let them help me to heal and move on. I love you, bunny! Goodbye!
Recieved  1:34 am

His tears are going down one by one not accepting that Taehyung never let him explain. Jungkook thought it was a bad decision not going after him. But this time, he will do the right thing since he already cleared every connection that he has towards Courtney.

He immediately dialed Jin's number and talked to him about Taehyung.

Jungkook couldn't believe that Taehyung really thought everything was okay already between Courtney and him. But he knew he fucked up big time.