thirty - three | ❝ beauxbatons and durmstrang ❞

[ 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝖽 ] ༉‧₊˚✧

——BEAUXBATONS AND DURMSTRANG ; 𝟬𝟯𝟯「❀」| 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣

「❀」| 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣 . 𝟯𝟯

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
THE ONE WITH THE FOREIGN SCHOOLS
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
❰ 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 ❱

——EARLY NEXT MORNING, ELIZA WOKE WITH A PLAN FULLY FORMED IN HER MIND, AS THOUGH HER SLEEPING BRAIN HAD BEEN WORKING ON IT ALL NIGHT. she got up, dressed in the pale dawn light, left the dormitory without waking hermione and went back down to the deserted common room. here she took a piece of parchment from the table upon which her divination homework still lay, which she had done quickly during the few minutes she was with ron and harry before hermione told them about S.P.E.W, and wrote the following letter:

dear sirius,
i reckon i just imagined my scar hurting, i was half - asleep when i wrote to you last time. there's no point in coming back, everything's fine here, don't worry about me, my head feels completely normal — and so does harrys.
— elle.

     there were footsteps from the boys dormitories, eliza turned and harry was stumbling down the staircase, holding a jumper in his hand, just as she stood up and was about to go to the owlery.

     "elle?" harry rubbed his eyes profusely, before opening them wide, blinked and then set his eyes on her.

     "hiya," eliza said calmly. "wanna come to the owlery with me?"

     "sure," said harry, slipping on the jumper and walking out of the portrait hole. the castle was silent ( except for peeves, who tried to overtime a large vase on them halfway along the fourth - floor corridor ), finally arriving at the owlery, which was situated at the top of west tower.

     the owlery was a circular stone room, rather cold and draughty, because none of the windows had glass in them. the floor was entirely covered in straw, owl drilling gs and the regurgitated skeletons of mice and voles. hundreds upon hundreds of owls of ever bred imaginable were nestled here on perched that rose right up to the top of the tower, nearly all of them asleep, though here and there a round amber eye glared at eliza. they spotted juniper nestled between a barn owl and hedwig, harrys snowy coloured owl.

     eliza and harry hurried over, the both of them laughing as they almost slipped on the dropping - strewn floor.

     it took them a little while to persuade juniper to wake up and then to look at them as she kept shuffling around on her perch, showing them his tail. he was evidently still furious about elizas lack of gratitude the previous night. in the end, it was harry suggesting he might be too tired, and that perhaps they would ask ron to borrow pigwidgeon, that made him stick out his leg and allow them to tie the letter to it.