four | ❝ mad hippogriff? ❞

[ 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝖽 ] ༉‧₊˚✧

——𝗠𝗔𝗗 𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗜𝗙𝗙 ? ; 𝟬𝟬𝟰「❀」| 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣

「❀」| 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣 . 𝟬𝟰

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
THE ONE WHERE BUCKBEAK ATTACKS
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

❰ 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 ❱

——BEM AND ELIZA WALKED SILENTLY BEHIND THE — STILL ANNOYED — TRIO. walking onto the trail to hagrids hut, hagrid was visible in the distance wearing his moleskin overcoat and a — dead ferret and fang, the dog, by his large feet.

  "c'mon now!" he called, "get a move on!"

  "oh, bem, dean is calling for you, i'll see you after class, yeah?" eliza said, noticing dean and seamus waving the boy over.

  "yeah, yeah, bye eliza!" he called, running over to the two.

  bems place was soon taken by none other than harry.

  "doin' alright, there?" she asked, sarcastically.

  "i cant believe you left me there alone with them!" he groaned.

  "i would say sorry, but i really really don't care" eliza smirked, watching his eyes narrow, "anyways, come onnnn, we're running behind"

she pointed toward the long line of students, which were, in fact, ahead of the pair.

"boring, i say we skip" said harry.

"that is — hagrids first class" eliza furrowed her eyebrows, her eyes squinting.

"oh yeah." said harry, finally dragging eliza by her hand toward the line of students.

for one nasty moment, they thought hagrid was leading them into the forbidden forest; they'd both had unpleasant experiences in there to last a lifetime. however, hagrid strolled off around the edge of the forest and onto some sort of empty paddock.

"everyone gather 'round the fence, 'ere" called hagrid, "that's it — make sure yeh can see — now, firs' thing yeh'll want ter do is open your books —"

"how?" snapped the cold, drawling voice of draco malfoy.

"eh?" hagrid asked.