Her..

A/N: Yes i know rhis is the same plot shut up
———————————————————

Y/N p.o.v)

I sigh as I look around the dinner. Then i hear it. I hear screaming. *Wtf Was that* you think to yourself. Then I see it. It looks like a werewolf but more human. It see you and starts to case you as you run away you see the Castle and run to it. I climb the gate and run to the door to see it's unlocked and rush in. I close the door behind you and hear that monster outside. I take a deep breath and look around *Where am i... i have never see this place bef-* my thoughts where cut off by the sound of giggling.

I look around confused and don't see anyone. "S-Show You-Yourself!" I say a little creeped out. "As you wish you little human." Say a voice and I look around and see her. A blonde girl just appeared out of moths. She had blood on her face and lips so it looks like a huge smile. "Wh-What... Who a-are you" I say kinda scared. She doesn't answer and walks closer to me and I back up slowly until you trip and fall on the ground and I see her smirk. She pulls out a shape hook like weapons and puts it in your leg. I cover my mouth and tear up some as me get dragged to a room.

When we get to the room I see 2 other people that look like the one that hurt me and I see one woman in a big black sun hat *W-What is happening..* I think to myself. Just as I where about to say something the Blonde speaks. "Mother. I have brought you the intruder." She says. Then the woman in the big hat stands up and I can see that's she about 4 feet taller than me.

Then the other 2 girls pick me up and lean me against the wall. "Mother. Can i have her please!" The Burnett asks. "No can i have her please. I have been doing good and showing responsibility" the ginger say. " i cought her I should have her!" The Blonde says. "All of you shut up. She can pick who she wants to stay with" the tall one said.

I look around so confused. "Oh where are my manners I'm Alcina Dimitresu. Call me Lady Dimitresu. Thses are my daughters." Lady Dimitresu said softly. I look at the 3 daughters. "I'm Bela Dimitresu" say the Blonde girl you look at her for a second then the other one talks. "I'm Cassandra Dimitresu" says the Brunette. I look at her and nod a little. "And I'm Daniela Dimitresu" says the ginger. I look her.

"Do you have a name little one" says Lady Dimitresu. I nod softly and look at her. "Then say it" she says. "I-I'm Y/N" you say quitely and look down. "Well who do you wanna stay with." Lady Dimitresu ask. "I-I dont know.." I say kinda scared

Lady Dimitresu didn't look happy with my answer. "Fine. Daniela, Bela, and Cassandra you know what to do" Lady Dimitresu said. They nodded and grab both of my arms and legs and grab their hooks and looks at me. "WAIT!" I yell and everyone stops and looks at me. "I-I'll pick just please dont hurt me.." I say softly. Lady Dimitresu looks at I and nods at Daniela, Bela, and Cassandra so they back off.

I grabs my wrist and rub it softly where they where holding me. "Who do you pick dear." Lady Dimitresu ask you. I look at the 3 daughters and sighs. "Her" I say softly and point to Cassandra. A huge smile on her face and she sticks out her tongue at her sisters then puts it back in her mouth. "YAYYY!!" Cassandra says happy and grabs my arm and goes to pull you to her room but is stopped by lady Dimitresu.

"Cassandra. Because she chose you. You most make sure she is feed, loved, watered, and bathed. Got it?" Lady Dimitresu said. Cassandra just nodded and left with me.