Chapter 22: Successfully

Destiny's POV

When I went to class, I turned my left to go to the office. I don't know where my class is at. When I got there, there was a old lady in her 60s i think.
"Hello, what can I do for you?" She said
"I don't know where my classes are. I'm new here."
"Okay, whats your name hun?"
"Destiny Robinson"

She got up from her small desk and walked into a office. She came back with a boy that looked my age.
"This is Carlos. He will take you to your classes today."

I nodded.
"Hi Carlos." I said.
"Hi Destiny."

He took me schedule and looked at it.
"We have 1st, 4th, 5th, and 6th together." He said giving me back my schedule.
"Cool. Um what class am I going to right now?" I asked.

He looked at his watch and turn right.
"3rd."

I nodded.

We took another left and reach a locker.
"Whos locker is this?" I asked.
"Yours."
"Oh okay. Whats the combination."
"3-36-28-34"

I put in my combination and opened the locker. While I was putting in my stuff that I don't need, I heard voices. I looked down and saw Hayes...with a girl laughing.

I listened closely to what they were saying.
"Come on baby. My girlfriend doesn't have to know." He said pulling her into a empty room half way.
"What if someone catches us?" She ask kissing his lips.
"Then we'll stop and do it again later." He said pulling her into the room all the way and closing the door.

My heart is breaking I don't what is happening. Does he even love me? I slammed my locker shut and walked to the room in a fast pace. I opened the door fast and pushed Hayes off of her.
"Look you little slut stay away from Hayes. And you Hayes." I said turning around to look Hayes in his eyes.
"Why? I thought you loved me. You took my fucking virginity. Look at this ring Hayes." I said pointing to my finger with the promise ring.
"I was in the fucking hospital when you gave me this. You promised me." I could feel my voice raising as tears come down my face.
"I thought you were suppose to love the people make a promise to not break them." I took off the ring a threw at Hayes.
"Successfully you caught the ring." He chuckled.
"Ha yeah."
"And you successfully broke my heart." I said walking out the room and going back to Carlos.