Chapter 4: The Very Bad No Good Day

*skip to last day*

You wake up, 

       Flawless

UGHH It's already tie to go to school. WHYY?!?! Well good thing about it is that this is the last day of school. Bad thing is that it's my last day in Clarksville....this is gonna be the best day in my life...notice the sarcasm. I guess it's going to be a lazy day today. So I put on my gray sweat pants that said LOVE and a plain white shirt with my black vans. When I got done putting my clothes on I went to brush my teeth, put my dark brown hair with blue highlights in  a messy bun and a white bow. I'm not taking my bookbag becuase it's packed up with all my other clothers in boxes. I got my phone in my pocket with my headphones, and my penny board okay I'm ready.

*skip ride to school*

When I got to school everybody was starting at me. Some people were crying, some people were talking and some people were just staring at me. I looked over and Aaren was one of those people who were crying. I walked up to him and said " Bae why are you crying? Is it becuase I'm leaving?" My eyes started to tear up when he nodded yes. After when we were done crying we went to class. Ms.Baker came in the classroom wearing a beautiful red dress, "Hello class, it's the last day of school!!" we just stayed in silence and smiled but her smile turned ina frown."Why are you guys sad? Your suppose to be happy and excited." she said that excitedly while I stood up and walked to the frount of the class.

"I think that I know why everyone is actiong sad. it;s becuase I'm moving and it's my last day being at Northeast. I'm moving to North Carolina. But that doesn't mean for this stuation to ruin your happiness to go away...because of me. Don't let me ruin your summer time fun." *ring* the bell rung and I'm getting more sad by the minute.