Chapter 19: Re-Do

Hayes's POV

I'm so happy today. Today is the day that Destiny gets out of the hospital. I have alot of stuff planned for us. I was on my phone leaning against Camerons's car while he went in and sorted out stuff with the nurse aka getting her number. Destiny came out looking her self. Just like I met her.

Destiny's POV

I came out of the shitty hospital looking gross with my nappy hair, sweatpants, a white t-shirt, and a ring. Wait. I looked down at my hands and I had a promise ring on my finger. I looked back up and see Hayes walking up to me. Smiling.

"Um..Hayes what's this ring on my finger?" I asked curious.

"Well um I proposed to you in the hospital while you were in a coma. Just let me do it again." He said running to go get Cam. They came back and I saw cars that I recognized come in the parking-lot. I saw my mom, Aaren, Skylynn, Elizabeth, Chad, and Nash pull up. Wait?! What?! Last time I saw Nash, I was about to beat his ass. I'm so confused. I was about to go to Nash ask what he is doing here but I heard heavy footsteps behind me. I turned around and I saw Hayes on one knee. He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes. While my free hand swings to my mouth in shock. I felt tears forming in eyes then one fall on my cheek.

"Destiny Michelle Robinson, I feel like I have loved you for a thousand years. We have been through thick and thin. We laughed together. Cried. Cuddled. And Kissed. This is a promise that I will keep. I will take care of our kids in the future and I will take care of you. I love you Dessi. Will you be my Princess Grier in the future?"

I was speechless. Should I say yes? I say I'll think about it? UGH. Hayes's face changed from just hopeful from worried and still hopeful.

"Yes" I whispered barely able to speak. Hayes's face lightened up. "Yes. YEs. YES!!" Hayes got up standing on both legs and smiled widely. He opened his arms and I went in for a great big. He put his arms around my waist as I put mine around his neck. I felt safe. I miss his hugs. His lips. His smile. His body. We pulled away and I looked Hayes straight in his eyes. He was crying. I giggled and wiped his tears away. A smile formed on his lips at I pecked them. I leaned up to his ear and whispered "You'll get more kisses later Just wait." I pulled back and saw him smirk. I laughed and kissed him longer. Everyone clapped at I turned around except for Nash. He got in his car and just left. I told Hayes that maybe we should go too. He nodded and told everyone to go home. My mom went back to work. I'm glad that I have someone to protect me. I just can't wait until Cameron drops us off at my house.

______________________________________________

Dirty part coming up. If you don't like dirty stuff then I'll post a non dirty one later.

YouTube Channel: Kyesha Jackson

Instagram: mychanneldoe

Twitter: @dessianya