Two

Stream was resting, she heard splashing coming from the river, she woke up to see one black tom-cat with yellow eyes, one Cream she-cat with white paws and amber eyes and another white tom-cat with green eyes. 

She was glad that her leaders were still looking after her and her friends.

Stream decided to have a naming ceremony since her leaders had taught her everything that she needed to know about starting a tribe.

She explained everything about a tribe to the new members and they nodded an understanding. Stream dashed out of her den and onto the stump, she was filled with joy.

"May all cats old enough to swim in the river gather around the tall stump for a tribe meeting!" She yowled.

The four cats walked into the clearing and sat down.

"I have called you all here for you're naming, I hope you are all ready to be full members of The Droplet Tribe!"

The cats purred happily, eyes wide with joy.

Stream looked at the Black tom.

"Your name will be Nightpelt, your fur is the representation of the night"

Stream looked at the Cream she-cat.

"Your name will be Lightfeather, your fur is light and fluffy"

Stream looked at the white tom.

"Your name will be Snowfrost, your fur is white like the snow that falls"

The cats chanted their new names, Stream silenced them with a yowl.

"My name will be Streamstar, now I'll pick what you will do" Streamstar mewed.

"I say these words before our leaders so that they may hear and approve of my choice. Lightfeather is the new deputy of The Droplet Tribe"

"Lightfeather! Lightfeather!" Chanted the three cats as Lightfeather mewed.

As the chanting died down Streamstar continued.

 "I say these words so that our leaders may hear and approve of my choice. Nightpelt will be the medicine cat, we will go to the Flowing stone for me to earn my nine lives"

"Nightpelt! Nightpelt!" The cats chanted again and again.

The chanting died down after a while, there was only one more cat to be appointed.

"Whitepelt, you will take the rank of a fighter, do you wish and promise to uphold the elemental code and protect your tribe even at the cost of your life?" Asked Streamstar

"I-I do," Whitepelt said, hesitantly.

"Then I welcome you as a member of The Droplet Tribe"

"Whitepelt! Whitepelt! Whitepelt!" The cats chanted, louder and louder.

"Meeting dismissed, Nightpelt and Lightfeather will come with me to the Flowing stone to earn my nine lives"

Whitepelt padded back to his assigned den and slept as the other cats walked out of the camp.