Chapter 1: The Crystal What?!?!

Quick trigger warning cursing and mentions of abuse. Enjoy the story.

Beep...Beep...Beep...Bee-Click

"Uhhhhh I hate mornings." I said, "What time ?" I looked at my phone to see it was 8:42. Crap. I quickly got up and rushed to my bathroom.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fucky.

Fuckity.

Fuck.

Fuckity.

Fuck.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face and oh crap I didn't even introduce myself. Hi I'm y/n l/n. I live alone in my cottage in the forest. I have m/tc, e/c, and c/c. And I'm a unicorn (I'm sorry to the people who aren't but for the plot y/n has to be).

I live alone because I hate being around people constantly and I wanted to hide. To hide from what or who you may ask? Well my insane abusive family. I will never understand why the were allowed to have children in the first place. But it's kinda too late for that.

I need to pack my little go bag. I grabbed my bag and checked to make sure my little bag was inside. It has my favorite paci in a blue paci case, I also have a cute paci clip with a paint splatter design. And then there was my top secret sticker pouch full of my emergency stickers. Also a change of clothes and a couple diapers just in case and some other supplies.

Then I put a charger and battery pack in my bag just in case my phone battery gets low. And then I grabbed my headphones and gum. After double and triple checking my bag had everything I walked out and locked the door to go to Starbucks to get me a iced coffee with oat milk. Then started walk down the path that would lead me to town. As I walked I felt the familiar breeze and the sound of the forest animals running around.

.

..

...

.....

......

.......

........

..........

.............

................

...............

.............

............

...........

.........

........

.......

......

.....

....

...

..

.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY LAZINESS

.

..

...

.....

......

.......

........

..........

.............

................

...............