Shadow AU vs Yandere ???

Warning: Cursing

"********, w-what're you d-doing..?"
———————
RINGGGGGGGGGGG

"FINALLY, THE END OF THE DAY," Izuku screamed in glory as the bell rang.

"Someone seems excited," Uraraka, his best friend, stated.

"Listen mochi lover, it's Friday, I'm tired, and want to hug my poor wolf."

As he mentioned a wolf, his shadow bended into the form of a wolf, soon taking a solid form as a shadow wolf.

"NIKA~~!"

The shadow wolf barked as Izuku threw his arms around said wolf.

"Your so fluffyyyy I feel like I may fall asleeeeeppp!"

"Zuzu, that's the umpteenth time you said that today."

"Am I wrong?!"

"Fair point."

Izuku chuckled. Him and Uraraka were basically siblings, so this type of behavior was often exchanged between them. Uraraka even knew Deku's deepest secrets. And vise versa.

However, unexpectedly, Zuku fell asleep.

"Well damn. Guess he was that tired, huh? Might as well join him!"

And thus, all three fell asleep.
—————
Both woke up at what seemed to be about 6-7:00.

"Well we slept a while."

"Definitely."

"Want to have Nika take you home?"

"Sure!"

"Alrighty, byee!"

"Thanks, byeeee!"

Nika and Uraraka disappeared into the shadows.

Zu got up and got the rest of his things. However, something seemed...off. The shadows were more scared then ever, and that rarely happens! So, he asks his shadow child, Omi.

"Omi, what's with everyone today??"

"P-papa...theres s-something back o-o-of the school.."

Izuku was curious. So, he made his way down to the entrance, shadow shifted threw, and walked round to the back of the school. What he saw shocked him.

"You've been getting to close to him lately. And I don't like that."

"I-I swear, we're j-just friends!"

Uraraka was holding Nika tightly, a dead body behind them. In front of them was a guy. But not just any guy. Shoto Todoroki.

"Todoroki, w-what're you d-doing..?"

Todoroki turned around, blood splattered onto his face.

"Izuku~! You weren't supposed to see this."

Deku proceeded to do the following face:
👁👄👁💧

This isn't how Todoroki would ever act. But because Author really doesn't give two fucks, yea.

"T-Todoroki-Kun.."

"What's wrong Izuku?"

Todoroki walked up to Izuku, but not forgetting to trap Ochaco and Nika in ice. Izuku slowly backed away. You probably didn't know this, but Zu is scared of Yanderes, just like all the Dekus.

"Don't get scared, Izuku! I'm not gunna hurt you~!"

Suddenly, Zu seemed more calm. But then literally SLID under Todoroki and to Uraraka, sprinting to her and Nika.

"You guys okay?!"

"Yea, he didn't hurt us ye- ZUZU LOOK OUT!"

Zuzu dodged the incoming ice.

"Izuku, don't dodge!"

Zuzu then realized once again the predicament he was in. Immediately, some guitar started playing in the background and a pastel green portal opened up.

"Fuck this shit I'm out."

He said that as he walked into the portal, Todoroki, however, following him.

"Fuck this shit I'm out."

Inside the portal was a bunch of different Dekus, all staring at the Deku entering the portal.

"Don't mind me, I'mma just grab my stuff and leave, 'cuse me please."

"Fuck this shit I'm out."

Izuku walked backwards even more as Thotoroki walked in.

"Nope!"

"Fuck this shit I'm out!"

"Alright then, I don't know what the fuck just happened, but I don't really care, I'mma get the fuck up outta here," a different Izuku, probably Canon, proceeded to say and back away as well.

"Fuck this shit I'm out."

-/-

Uraraka was saved and Todoroki was taken to
jail.

The end.

5/31/2021