I knew I shouldn'tve trusted you, Sho

TRIGGER WARNINGS
-Blood
-Stabbing
-Knives
-Death
-Slight Todobaku
-Slight Kiribaku
-Slight Ochaizu
-Traitor AU

His rotting body sat there, motionless. His head bleeding from the side and a huge stab wound in his chest. Next to him sat a crying boy with red spikey hair and a scar on his eye. Towering over both boys was a different person. With red and white hair and a scar over his right eye. His heterchromatic gray and teal eyes staring at the red-head who was crying over a boy with ash-blonde hair.

"Sorry, Kirishima. But I must kill you," the candycane boy said.

"How..how could you do this?! He was your boyfriend," the red-head said, turning to face the candycane man.

"I had no choice. Believe me I didn't want to kill him.  But he was too close to exposing me. And now that you know my secret, you must die," candycane replied.

Kirishima turned back to the body before him. His eyes widened as he watched the stomach slowly rise and fall. Was..was he breathing?! Kirishima decided not to point out the fact that the ash blonde was breathing, incase Todoroki stabbed him again.

However, both boys watched in absolute shock as the wounds on the ash blonde began to heal. His eyes slowly opening to reveal crimson red eyes. He blinked a few times before chuckling.

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted you, Sho," the ash blonde said, getting up. "I guess Deku was right. Being dead had its perks."

Todoroki grabbed another knife that was sitting by his foot and got prepared the throw. However, a wave of orange knocked the knife out of his hand.

Kirishima instantly got up. He wanted to hug Bakugou but now wasn't the time. He watched the wave of orange knock the knife out of Todoroki's hand. Not knowing where it came from, he looked around until he saw swirls of orange circling Bakugou.

Todoroki sighed and instantly began to freeze them. "You know I didn't want to do this, Kat. But you were going to expose me. I..I couldn't let that happen," Todoroki said. "Now..here we are. You both about to be killed—Bakugou for a second time."

Bakugou smirked. "I don't think so," he said. Soon, sirens were heard.

———

"I TOLD YOU BEING DEAD HAD ITS PERKS, YOU IDIOT," a broccoli man yelled at Bakugou, a brunette trying to keep him from pouncing onto Bakugou.

"Izu calm down," the brunette said. Izuku didn't calm down so she whispered something into his ear. Which made him blush and instantly calm down.

Bakugou rolled his eyes. Behind him, holding his waist, was Kirishima, who was chuckling.

"You're welcome for calling the pros," the green-haired person said. "If it weren't for me, Kirishima would be dead."

Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Mhm. Totally if not for you. Not like I did anything," he said in the most sarcastic tone. Which caused Kirishima to give him a kiss on the cheek. "Calm down," Kirishima said, smiling. "It's done with. The traitor was caught thanks to both of you," he added.

——
A/N: Decided to do a story based on the person I hate the most. Katsuki Bakugou.