Canon's Breakdown

"Why did I do this?!"
—————
The sound of footsteps rushed threw the halls as Izuku Midoriya, or Deku, ran threw the halls, not looking back.

Behind him, was a guy, Izuku's age, walking right behind him. He carried a bloody knife, blood splattered onto his face.

He had half red and half white hair, and a burn on his right side, under his red hair. (Tell me why I spelled rad?). He has a gray eye on the left, and blue eye on the right. It was...Shoto Todoroki.

Deku ran as fast as he could. Which, because of his shortness and lack of being able to use his quirk, wasn't that fast. Buuut it was enough.

However, Todoroki began spreading ice to catch Deku faster. Deku, scared, grabbed a short cylinder-like object from the right side of his pants and crushed it. Out of it came a green dust, which began flying around and forming a green portal.

Deku ran threw the portal, only to land right next to someone who looked just like him.

"Canonnnn!! Help meeee!"

"What happened?"

"Todoroki was chasing meeeeee! He was the traitor and wanted me to join- shit. I forgot to close the portal! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! "

"...Tell me why we always forget to close the portal?"

The other Deku sighed, watching as the Deku next to him attempted to close the portal. Then, he heard something. He sighed, opening a portal and walking threw, only to put his hand out, and his hand to be met with the face of another Deku, wearing a suit, and carrying a gun.

"Let me guess, heroes?"

"Yes.."

"Istg CLOSE THE FUCKING PORTALS–"

A little late, as the Todoroki from the earlier Izuku's AU broke in and so did the heroes. And then another portal opened.

"I regret my entire fucking existence."

Soo now the Deku AU realm was full of different people from different AUs. Why? Because the Deku's are dumb.

Canon sighed.

"EVERYONE SHUT THE ACTUAL FUCK UP!"

Everyone shut up.

"THANK YOU! You all were giving me a headache."

Canon turned to face the Deku's, which seemed to be  Villain Deku, Quirkless Hero Deku, and Past Deku.

"I swear to the sky I'M GOING TO KILL ALL THREE OF YOU!"

Canon sighed and faced the "guests."

"I hate each and every one of you and I wish I never made the mistake of making Deku AUs."

Past Deku hit Canon Deku on the head.

"Your JUST NOW REALIZING THIS WAS A MISTAKE?!"

"ExCUSE ME BUT WE ARE NOT MISTAK-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP VILLAIN."

Canon grabbed his hair and and then went to sit.

"I regret my life decisions. Why did I decide this was a good idea? What was going threw my head?"

Canon turned to face the Deku's.

"Someone, please tell me
What was I thinking?"
———
AN: So that was a interesting ending. Honestly this is just something I came up with, with Canon(Original) Deku rethinks his life decisions

7/22/2021