Bring in the Cast and Prologue

(Disclaimer: I don't own Type-moon, My Hero Academia, Highschool DxD, Rwby, and Danmachi. All pictures and references belongs to their respective owners. Thank you for understanding.)

(A/n: For a timeline My Hero Academia after Stain arc and before Camp arc. Highschool DxD after Excalibur arc and during Treaty arc before attack. Rwby after Dock fight and before Breached. Danmachi just after Apollo war game arc and before Renage arc. Fate/Stay Night the UBW route. Also not every chapter is going to be apart the campaign some would be time skips and shenanigans. Also this is my first reaction book so I'm accepting any and all criticism.)

A man is seen walking around in a theater room checking if everything is in place." Looks like everything is in order.

"Ok! Let's get the guests and get this show started

"Ok! Let's get the guests and get this show started." ??? said as he snapped his fingers.

Multiple portals open above the seats. Yelling was heard as Class 1a and 1b, their teachers, Team Rwby, Team Jnpr, Team Cfvy, Team Sssn, their professors, Qrow Branwen, Taiyang, Winter Schnee, Penny, James Ironwood, Rias and Sona Peerages, Michael, Gabriel, Irine, Sirzechs, Serafall, Azazel, the Loki familia, Hestia familia, Hephaestus, Ryuu Lion, Hermes, Freya and Ottar.

"What the hell!?" "Uncle Qrow?!" "Where the are we?!" "Goddess are you alright?!" "Lady Freya are you fine?" "And who the hell are you?!" As everyone in the confusion was asking.

"Everyone shut the fuck up!" Bellows ???."Who fuck are you?!" Yell both Bete and Bakugo getting to fight. As everyone noticed ??? they reached out their weapons and gear but realize their missing.

"Don't bother I got rid of your weapons and suppressed your powers except for the passive ones." ??? said. After hearing that everyone started to check to see it was true."Before anyone fights. Who are you and these people?" Asked Ozpin hoping to calm everyone down.

"Me? The name FireRogueWolf25 but you can call me FireRogue and I'm a god." The now named FireRogueWolf25 said. This cause a commotion as people believe he was joking."Come you got to be joking! Loki no mortal can lie to a god. He got to be lying right?!" Bete said."While your right Bete but he not lying because he not mortal and gods can lie to each other." Loki said.

"Ok but that doesn't answered the other question. Who are these people?" Asked Izuku with curiosity."I answer that these people are from another world. More specifically the world that one Oliver Emyia appeared in before arriving to his." Fire told them.

"What you know Oliver?!" Ruby asked as she ran up to Bell face."Y-yeah." Bell stuttered with a red face."Hey Rubes your to close the kid." Yang said."Anyway if you guys can introduce yourself to each other. Because your all going to be here for awhile then I'll tell you why you're here." Fire told them.

After everyone introduced themselves they waited for their answer."Ok I brought you guys to watch Oliver as he saves the world from extinction." FireRogue said. Everyone started to mummer after he said that."Anyway you can choose where to sit of you want any snacks or drinks just think about it and it would appear. Also before we start I'm going to show a prologue of sort." FireRogue said. As everyone sat down the lights turned off and the screen turned on.