Orleans Singularity Part 3

Disclaimer: I don't own Type-moon, Highschool DxD, Rwby, My Hero Academia, and Danmachi. All pictures and references belong to their respective owners. Thank you for understanding.

I AM BAAAACCCK! Sorry for the long hiatus had writer's block. Also, to avoid confusion during the chapter I forgot to clarify before that the Lucifer and Gilga from the audience are from Oliver's Chadela. Now without delay enjoy the chapter.
________________________________________________________________________________

"Well, I hope you guys enjoy that Halloween viewing. Because were going back to Orleans." Abraham said as he gets the next viewing started.
________________________________________________________________________________

Antarctica - Chadela

The night before the ambush

Third person POV
________________________________________________________________________________

*SIGH* Romani gave a tired sigh after informing Oliver's group about the other masters. "You really need to stop stressing yourself like this." Da Vinci said as she gave Romani a massage.

"Yeah, your right but it's hard not to." Romani said. "Can you two stop lazing around. We have some servant data to record." Olga said with Zadoc, Ophelia, and Hakuno behind her.

"Be right there director." Da Vinci said. When Lev bombs detonated, he managed to damage many of Chaldea's equipment. One of them was a computer that collects data on every single servant that can be summoned. But thanks to Lev that data was lose and has to be manually replaced. This is also the reason why Brynhilder thought Oliver was Sigurd reincarnation.
________________________________________________________________________________

"Yeah, why did she thought he was Sigurd reincarnation?" Coco asked. "You see Da Vinci wanted to see what Oliver can and can't trace. So, he decided to trace the sword and armor of the Saber in the rare case of him being summon in a Holy Grail war.

That Saber was Sigurd but when he did so Gudako entered with Brynhilder. As she was giving the servant a tour of Chaldea. Brynhilder saw Oliver and thought he was Sigurd reincarnation due the sword and armor. And then she tried to kill him because of her curse." Abraham explains.
________________________________________________________________________________

Kadoc, Ophelia, and Hakuno summoned some servants after recovering. Kadoc servants are Anastasia Romanov, Tsar Ivan the Terrible, and Rasputin. Ophelia servants are Sigurd, Napoleon, and the Valkyrie sisters. Hakuno servants are Gilgamesh, Nero, Tamano no Mae.

(A/n: I haven't reach the Lostbelts yet so if I'm missing any servants tell me. I only know about these ones because of memes and YouTube videos.)

Olga decided to try her luck again and summon more servants. This time she got Goro Majima, Hassan of the Cursed Arm, and finally Mordred.
________________________________________________________________________________

"Mordred?!" Artoria asked surprised not expecting to see her "son". "You know her?" Bell asked. "Him." Abraham said confusing the Danmachi cast. "What do you mean him?" Loki asked. "Call Mordred him not her. Otherwise, he will hurt or kill you." Abraham firmly told them.

"And for who he is he's, my son." Artoria said. "Oh, so who's the father?" Welf asked. Everyone who knew the legend just pointed at Artoria."Wait but you're a woman so how are you the father?" Hestia asked confused.

"It's complicated." Both Artoria and Abraham said at the same time. After one complicated story later the Danmachi cast were more confused than ever. "You were right that was complicated." Tiona said.