Six

Mabel's POV

I hid in a corner, hiding from the monster that was flipping tables.

"Mabel!" I turned around to see Candy, "Grenda is gone!"

"Gone?" I said, "No way!"

"Yes way,"

"Dipper..." I whispered, "Where is that goo?"

Dipper told me that he was going to get some goo that will save us all.

I covered my hair as the wind blew. I took Candy's hand and I ran into a small hallway, which had a nice white room.

I saw a light in a painting, and I when through it.

Candy followed, "What is this place?"

"I dunno..." I saw a flashlight in the corner, so I took it.

With the light guiding me, I went around the room, seeing paintings of the Northwests.

"Lying, cheating..." I whispered, "Everything,"

Candy dug through the remains, revealing a picture of a small toddler, somewhat skinny with not a lot of body fat. The toddler had blonde hair that was short.

I could see the toddler giving a piece of candy to someone else. Below, on the frame, it said, "Pacifica, BAD,"

"Candy, this is Pacifica," I whispered.

"You have got to be kidding me," Candy whispered.

BOOM!!

I ran out of the room and I went into the front room to see Dipper, with Pacifica by his side.

Dipper held a jar of goo, in which he threw at the monster.

The monster burned, his brown fur peeling off, and he fell down, vanishing into nothingness.

Everyone cheered and the party went on, "Hey Dipper!" I shouted from across the room.

I went over to Dipper and Pacifica, "Where did you get the goo?"

"A forest," Dipper laughed.

Pacifica went over to the food table.

"Why was Pacifica there?" I smiled, I always have shipped the two ever since that party.

"She...followed me," He sighed, rubbing his neck.

"Fu fu! Stalker-ish like?"

"No, she just wanted to make sure I was okay..."

"Did you two kiss? 'Cause it is about time that you two kiss!"

"Mabel!" Dipper laughed, and he went over to the food table, engulfing in all of the riches.

They totally kissed, I thought, and I went over Candy, who was next to Grenda.

"There you are!" I said, looking at Grenda.

"I was hiding in the trash can! To be honest theirs are really clean!" Grenda growled, and took us in an embrace.

We giggled as the party continued.

A few hours later...

The party was ending and everyone was leaving.

"Stan's gonna pick us up," Dipper said, looking out the window.

"Okay!" I said, hopping outside.

Stan's car was in the driveway, smoke pumping out of his engine.

As we got in the car, Pacifica waved us goodbye as our car drove into the oblivion of a forest.

"Hey, Dipper..." I smiled.

"Mabel, shut up," Dipper blushed, his red nose getting even redder.

As Stan pulled up to the Mystery Shack, Wendy and Soos were waving from the window.

We got out of the car and went into the Mystery Shack.

I immediately went upstairs, this dress was bothering my legs.

I changed into a purple sweater and a pink skirt. Dipper changed, too.

After we changed, I heard a loud buzzing sound in the distance. "Dipper..." I turned around to see a huge bee.

Sorry about the short chapter, my internet is going on and off and I hate keeping people waiting! Anyway, I thought I would do a story is Mabel's POV.

I will continue, the kiss has happened, but now giant bees are appearing in Gravity Falls! Giant bees...ugh.

Alsoooooo...

SPARKLES FOR ALL!!

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*