Chapter 1

Good day ladies and gentlemen!

Before you start reading please be well informed that this story is not for children, conservatives, and/or the immature.

There are plenty of mature contents. So if you don't want those, don't read. Don't dare comment about the sexual content because I have warned you. If you do, I will decapitate you... Even in my dreams. Haha!

This is one of the stories I wrote which I really enjoyed writing. I don't think it's so praiseworthy but I enjoy writing it so I hope you'll enjoy reading it too.

So there. You've been fairly warned. Read as you wish. Comments and Votes would be appreciated greatly.

Thank you!
LOVE, Cassandra :)

P.S. Chapter 1 is rough, but it gets so much better ;)

***
Life has been so kind to me. My entire family is dead. My job is practically slaving under a bítch. And the only posible romance in my life is a dangerous, killing machine, mafia man who I haven't seen in years. Yeah. So it was great.

"I'm walking on sunshine. Wooooaaah!! Don't it feel good? YEAH! Alright now!"

The stereo blares as I sing and dance to the beat. My small apartment is full with the bright morning light spilling from the windows. Today is a good day and nothing's gonna stop me from enjoying this day with my sour tapes, chick flick movies, and a rerun of my favorite Sherlock Holmes, the one with Benedict Cumberbatch.

I check myself in the mirror. I look like a prefect with my wide rim glasses and bun. I release my black hair from its tight bun, letting the soft waves cascade my back. I fold my glasses and leave it on the side table. Now I look better. Not a complete stunner but I would certainly pass for a pretty face. I love my skin. It was tan and healthy looking. Thanks to my mother's Filipina genes, I get to have perfectly tan skin with my emerald green eyes from dad. I really wasn't a head turner but I was too exotic to be labeled ugly. I let my jet black hair swing in a mess as I rock my body to the music.

It was a stressful week in the lab. With the new product release next month, everything is in a hurry for last details and official testings. Add my evil supervisor, matched with her arrogant personality and nerd braces, and you've got yourself a mean machine bent on breaking chemical components.

This Saturday was my day and I declare that there's nothing going wrong today!

I lower the volume when I hear knocks on my door. I run to it like the mad woman that I was. I have waited for over 30 minutes for this pizza! This could either be the pizza or my best buddy Chase. I hope it was the pizza.

I open the door in a haste. Holding the cash in my hand and disregarding that I was only wearing a blue oversized shirt.

I turn the knob and then BOOM! My eyes were almost going to pop at the sight before me.

"Fvck hell no."

The words roll out instinctively. I almost shouted in distate and shock. My heart was beating out of my chest. It was as if all air were knocked out of me. I slam the door close but failed as the man wedge his shoe and placed his arm against the door.

I must say, he is a man worth drooling over. His height was above 6 feet, body was lean and muscular, his dark brown eyes can make your insides melt, and their was something about him that commands attention...  Snap out of it Caroline!

I thought I ordered pizza, not a 4 year old past coming to haunt me!

But damm, my past was back in a form of this dangerous, cunning, sex on feet, gorgeous man in his expensive suit, deep brown eyes, built rippled body that I have known too well, and a dark past, present, and possibly pitch black future.