Chapter 5

"Babydoll, I really hate to wake you up but you'll catch a cold if you stay there." The cool deep voice sounded like music to Caroline's ears. "Cara Mia, stop biting your lips." such a sweet voice, she thought again. Such a sweet voice from her dreams.

"Come on, Cara Mia. You'll be kneeling between my legs if you keep doing that."

Caroline's eyes shot open and met the amused dark brown orbs of Marco. She stared at it for a bit, still dazed. It was the first time she looked at him upclose in a long long time.

He had a sculptured face, complete with strong jaw and light stuble. His dark brown eyes were deep, surrounded by dark rings from sleepless nights. His nose was straight and complimentary to his overall look, though he used to hate it because it looked exactly like his dad's. That smirk etched on his sinful lips, and those eyebrows that women envy - all Vidali trademarks. I never thought dreams could be this vivid.

"Like what you're seeing?" Marco raised his perfect eyebrow. He sure was liking what he was seeing. He was enjoying the view of her displayed perfect naked body. Her perky breast alluring him, the way her green cat eyes stare at her so dreamily, all the curves he knew so well, making him feel hard.

Caroline's face contorted with confusion. "What the-" Caroline realized that this was not a dream.  No towels. No clothes. She hugged herself, attempting to cover up. "You perverted fvcktard! What are you doing here?"

"Hey! Don't go all mad woman at me." Marco raised his hand in surrender, a smile still on his face. He sat on the granite counter. "See, I was just being a gentleman." he placed a hand over his chest. "I didn't want you to get sick so I woke you up. Plus, I bought you towels and a change of clothes. " He pulled a towel from a bag by the counter.

"For that, you think you deserve a private strip show?" She splashed water to his direction.

"Why? Would you prefer Jerome coming here to wake you up?" He smirked. "Cause if you do, I could just call him and the crew to -"

"Okay! Stop!" Caroline knew she was defeated. "Just give me my towel and leave."

"No thank you?" Marco frowned, his perfect face working for him.

"You really are the sweetest aren't you?" She mocked a frown. "Get out!" She shouted repeatedly until Marco was out.

Marco sat leisurly on the chair by the bed. His legs crossed by the ankle and his face mischievous with ab evil smile. "Any moment now. 1,2,...3!"

The bathroom door opened followed by two flying pieces of clothing. The black leather corset and underwear lay on the floor as Marco laughed his ass out. He half hoped to see Caroline in those, but imagining her reaction was priceless.

"FVCK YOU MARCO! There is no way I'm wearing that! You are a perverted fvcktard! You son of a..." Caroline kept the profanities going until it was dinner time.

For the moment, Caroline contemplated on her life. Earlier today she promised herself to a stress-free and all-fun Saturday. But look at her now. Having buttered lobster for dinner in a breezy deck of a luxury yatch, eating food cooked by a professional chef, wearing a lilac free flowing dress, and having a handsome, equally delicious, man for a date. It sounded so good. Until you realise that you hate the man, and that there are bad people running after you for drugs. Now that sounded realistic.

She aimed to finished the lobster quickly. She was too hungry to put up with table manners.

"Slow down Cara Mia. The lobster won't crawl out of your plate.". She hope it would not, or heavens help her, she would catch a fish herself. She was that famished.