-1-

You were sitting on your bed reading, you were usually doing this every weekend when your older cousin Harry's boyfriend comes over.

You had a crush on both Louis and Harry. But you thought Harry liked you in a cousin way, since you are cousins.

Knock Knock. "Come in!" You shouted and both Louis and Harry came in. "Oh hi boys." You smiled at them."Hey, Y/N." Harry smiled which made your face heat. Harry told you he was bi and you never cared because he's family....you wished he wasn't because you gotta admit.

Harry is sexy as fuck.

Next thing you know, your book is tossed. Louis was always playful, so you didn't expect much manners from him. "Well, geez Lou," You reach to pick it up but Louis stops you.

"I want to try something." Louis crawls onto the bed with you. You looked at Harry and he was smirking. You just thought it was a prank, since they are the best pranksters ever. "I see the way you look at us, it's normal for a hot girl like you." Louis purred and ran his hand down your leg.

Harry crawled after him, he sat beside you and whispered in your ear. "Let us show you, you've been a naughty girl." You were getting turned on, but you didn't go for it, you were afraid of humiliation by giving into it if it was a prank.

"Stop pranking me." You begged, cause you were fully turned on and ready to pounce. (what the fuck? XD)

"Trust me baby girl, it's not a prank." Louis said while tugging your jeans down. Harry then grabbed your face and made you look towards him, he crashed his lips violently against yours. You felt Louis's long fingers hook around your panties, tugging them down in a needy way.

Harry's tongue pushed past your lips forcefully, fighting with your tongue, it felt so wrong, but so right. You felt the cold air hit your private as the panties were completely off. You felt the warmth of Louis's finger against you. Harry pulled away and crawled next to Louis. They were both in between your legs and the things they were planning on doing were wild in your mind.

Without any warning, Harry's long finger went into you. Being a virgin and never experiencing any of this, it stung a little and your eyes screwed shut. "Shit, sorry, I forgot to be more gentle." He says but the pleasure was already coming in, so you were now enjoying it.

Louis then ducked his head down between your legs and his tongue flicked across your center, making your legs tense and a moan escape your lips. Harry joined him and while Louis was making flicking motions, Harry was violently pressing his tongue against you.

You thread both of your hands through each boy's hair. Your release slowly builds inside of you but both boys pull back. Harry sits on the edge of the bed, his feet dangling over the edge. You make your way over there and kneel in front of him. You pull down his pants quick along with his boxers. Louis kneels beside of Harry and Harry's length comes out.

You bring the tip in your mouth while Louis works his hand on the rest of Harry's length. He moans and threads his fingers in your hair while Harry brings his hand to Louis's hand signalling for Louis to move faster. "Such a naughty girl." Harry groans as you feel his length twitch and you pull back.

Harry sits up and goes to the hallway and returns with a condom. "Are you sure your parents are gone for three hours?" Louis asks and I nod.

"They'll kill us if they walk in." Harry laughs and so do I. Harry pulls the condom down his length and joins you back on the bed. "I'll be gentle."Harry says before pressing into you, slowly and cautionly. Louis then lays beside you and you palm his length. You moaned as you all came.

(Feel so horrible love you)