-4- Just Lou

You were failing in math. Your parents demanded a tutor so you searched for one. Your friends were either busy or not at school that day.

You were left with no choice, you had to ask Mr. Tomlinson if he could tutor you. You walked down the hallway, it doesn't help that Mr. Tomlinson's room is at the end of the hall. You knock on the door before entering. "Oh, Hello," Mr. Tomlinson greets you.

You were kind of excited, I mean Mr. Tomlinson was fine. You gave him a smile. "My parents said I need a tutor, do you think you could help?" You asked. He nodded and sat you at a desk. "Okay so your failing in what?"

"I'm confused with Linear Equations."

He nods. "So first to solve Linear Equations."(He tells you how to solve them).

"Oh I see it clearly now." You smiled. You got your stuff and stood up but Mr. Tomlinson grabbed your wrist. "Yeah?" You asked, assuming he wanted to ask you a question or test you on what the fuck a Linear Equation is.

"Um...Do you have to go?" He stuttered.

"No...Not right now anyways, what do you need?" He answered by pulling you onto his lap and he kissed you roughly.

You moaned in his mouth. He was so sexy, you had to do a tiny pinch on your arm to see if it was a dream, nothing happened, you were still on your teacher's lap.

You kissed back, the tongues battled for dominance, which you gave up. He quickly grabbed you by your hips and sat you on top of the desk. His hand went down between your legs. He pulled down the jeans fast.

When they were on the floor, he presses his finger against the center of your panties. You moan lowly. Not satisfied, he pulled down your underwear faster.

"That's only a portion of the pleasure I can give you." His finger slid into you and your back arched. You let out a long melody of moans and he finally smiles. "So wet." He mumbles and pulls the finger out and lapping his tongue over it. You were becoming impatient, you didn't know what you wanted.

Being in your thoughts distracted you and you were quickly brought back by Mr. Tomlinson's mouth against you, sucking harshly. You groaned. "Mr. Tomlinson..." You moaned.

"Call me Louis." He said while making circular movements by his wet tongue against you. "I'm....I'm so--"

"I know," He interrupted. He brought his mouth on you again, rubbing his finger on the part that he wasn't focusing on. You arched your back as he continued to suck harshly, you were overwhelmed with the pleasure.

He rolled his tongue around you. Your legs stiffened and your eyes fluttered closed as you felt your release finally escape.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow Y/N," He winks and your get back in your clothes and walking out of the classroom.

"That was one good  tutor." You said to yourself.

(Bibles anyone?)