-2-

You had gone to pick up some food for your best friends, Louis and Harry. You walked up the porch, totally oblivious on what was on the other side. You stuck the key into the keyhole and turned the door. What you saw almost made you want to vomit, you could almost taste the bile in your throat.

Louis...was giving Harry head.

"What the....?" Words could not describe how you felt, weird, turned on....wait what?

Louis took Harry out of his mouth and looked at you. "Y/N, we are so sorry." Louis begged. "You should be." You sat the food down and walked madily down your hallway. Both boys followed you. You were upset because you had a crush on Harry....and Louis knew that.

"Y/N, I am really sorry." Louis pleaded. "I'm so sorry, Y/N." Harry said. Tears threaten your eyes, in your own house Louis would do that. "I can't believe this." You said and walked into your kitchen. "How could you Louis? In my own home!" You were beyond angry, you were upset, really disappointed in both boys.

But you had a idea, a crazy idea. "My room. Now." You spit at both of the boys. They never have seen you this demanding, so they scurry to your room. You follow, mentally smirking at your idea.

You all make it to your room and you lock the door. " Harry bed now." You demand again and he obeys you. You loved being in control. You walked over to your bed and slid off Harry's boxers. You look up at him before bravely taking him in your mouth. Louis walked over and kissed Harry's neck.

He moaned and grabbed your hair, bobbing your head up and down. "Put that smart mouth of yours to use." Harry said. You then pulled back and pulled a condom that you had over his length. Without warning, you slid down Harry. He gripped your waist and you kissed Louis's neck. You all came.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N, I love you." Harry said and you mentally were fangirling, you had a crush on him forever.

"I am too, I love you." Louis said. You smiled at the boys.

"I love you, you crazy morons." You joked and fell asleep nuzzling your face in Harry's neck.

(Shorter I know and I do take requests.)