-3- Just Harry

You were hanging with your best friend, Y/B/F. You loved to hang out. Then you see someone you despised. Harry Styles. He sleeps around with everyone. You suddenly went down the hallway to go to another room, you despised Harry so much you hated to be in the same room with him.

Then there's a grip on your wrist. You suspect Y/B/F, But instead it's the asshole of the party, Harry.

"What do you want?" You ask and cross your arms, begging mentally for Y/B/F to show up soon and save you. He smirked.

"What?" You were getting mad, he didn't answer your question and he just stood there and smirked at you. Before you knew, He practically dragged you into a room.

"What the hell--" You said. Harry then violently shoves you against a wall, you hold your head. Thinking he's trying to physically harm you, you open your mouth to scream, but Harry covers it. "Should have been more gentle, sorry." He apologizes and now your fully angry, no, furious. You could of had a concussion about how violently he pushed you against that wall.

Next thing you know, he puts his lips against yours. The kiss is heated, he's more gentle then when he is with most girls. You've been partying all day, and Harry did look a little sexy, you gave in.

"You'll be a good girl, right Y/N?" He moaned in your mouth. You nodded, needy and full of curiosity about how well he was at this sort of thing. You opened your mouth impatiently, allowing the entrance of his tongue. Before you could say anything, he pulled his pants down.

"On your knee's." He demanded and you dropped to them, you impatiently tugged his boxers down, revealing his huge length.

(I need holy water, any bibles for sale also?)

He grabbed your head and put it down his length, he removed his hands and you swirled your tongue around him, while he moaned.

"Naughty girl." He whimpered. He screamed your name before something salty shooted down your throat unexpected. "That fast?" You sit up and tease him. "Oh, hush." He swats your arm.

He pushes you against the wall again--more gentle this time---and pulled down your jeans. He pulled down your panties and got a condom from his pants. Before you know it, he has already slammed into you. You threat your hand into his hair, running your nails against his arm.

"H-Harry," You called out, then he nuzzled his face into your neck, swirling his tongue over your sweet spot, the combination felt heavenly. Then his finger went down to a free spot between your legs and played with it, while you finally released the liquid you've been holding in.

(OKAYYY....SO.....I need holy water, and a bible...anybody got some?)