10

so. now i'm stuck in a dark gym with nothing to do and barely anything to eat. fuck. you know what i could get a hotel across the street which was sketchy or i could get a new dorm which i'm allowed to do anyone. so i am completely fucked.. great.

i got on my phone in the mean time, i got a notification from my messages which was weird. i decided to open it, it was probably a scam. it wasn't that. it was something worse. it was pictures, videos, of me. in the shower even when i was eating, changing, even sleeping.

i've never felt so uncomfortable in my life. now i really needed to leave this school. i got my things walked up to the office, "can i have the end of the year test please."
the lady looked at me as if i was crazy considering i still had months to go on school. "Are you sure you want that test?" "yes i want the test."

the nodded handing me a packet and took me to the testing room. "well you have 5 hours to complete the test. please begin." i nodded and grabbed the pencil she provided and started to take the test.

the test was pretty simple, i finished it in 3 hours and spent the other 2 making corrections. i took the packet and went up to the office handing it to the lady. "how long dose it take the test to be graded?" "well it's gonna be graded by the superintendent."

she sent me back to my room but i went back to the gym the second she left to the office. i waited for over 6 hours and by that time it was 11 am.

i went back to the office of course to see the problem and was it was taking forever. "is he done grading the test yet?" "he was done by 10:50, and you passed the test." she grumbled handing me a diploma and some other bullshit.

i was gonna start fresh. no one was gonna stop me.