2.

Taehyung POV
T
Durning lunch I sat down in my usual chair alone, then comes along yoongi and Jimin they were a cute couple to everyone else but to me they were devils to disguise with their pointy horns and spiked end tails. I wish they would both choke on their own dicks for all I care. Disgusting.

I was continuing to eat my food I had brought from home, it wasn't much, it was a sandwich I found in the back of the fridge since hyung wasn't home. He never was anymore considering he had a life of his own and a needy little brother who begged for everything. As he claimed.

I could hear the whispers the snarls and I could feel the glares it was all normal to me now considering this was so rich ass private school that clearly was just for the fucking money. I knew those devils were going to do something today. "Hey, tae, you still riding daddy's dick for money, or are you giving blow jobs for 200 dollars?" Yoongi snarled grabbing a bowl of hot soup from his plate slamming it into my face and new uniform. Again.

Quickly trying to get the soup out of my eyes, it just made it worse. It didn't take much for me to start scratching at my face falling onto the floor hitting my head against the cold tiles. I could hear the laughs and photo clicks , I was able to get up and somewhat make my way to the males bathroom and quickly turned on the water trying to get the food out of my eyes trying not to sob seeing as that made it worse.

"I'm. So.fucking done."