14

"hey i'm not the mood for the bullshit yoongi.. i'm not, there's like 1500 other bitches you can go mess with alright." i said looking back down at my phone. "ohh you know to stand up for yourself squidward nose so clever huh." "yeah clever clever, ass water." "the fuck—ya know what just don't show up to lunch." yoongi said before flipping me off slamming the door behind him.

"the fuck is his problem.. got fucked wrong or got herp." i said under my breath. i found my wallet and found everything still there even my credit cards. "thank whoever saved my wallet.. jin would've taken everything." i grabbed my phone and slipped on my shoes making my way out of the school to a store nearby to get some food for my fridge. shit was empty. extremely empty.

i spent almost 200 fucking dollars in groceries! half of the shit wasn't even snacks. to make it better now i'm carrying a whole bunch of bags down the street to the school. once i set everything down i was ready to flip onto my bed and go to sleep.

"fuck now i gotta cook.." i turned on the stove and looked up on youtube a recipe of something simple and was able to make it easy without burning myself or the food in the process. me 1 stove 0 bitches! "our smarted that stupid man whore.." i said laughing sitting down onto my bed watching a show on my old laptop i was able to boot back up.